The new school.

I apologize for my lack of motivation writing, which is why these chapters will be shorter. 

I woke up to my sister waking me up. "Wake up, sleepy! We have school today! You excited for middle school?" Oh. So she's in a good mood today. It might seem that my sister has a personality disorder, but she puts her mean side on for show, as my dad set up cameras in his and mom's house. But... she can be mean. Verbally. 

Either way, Y/n got out of bed, and saw her new uniform. Great.

The beret was cute though. Well. She brushed her teeth, washed her face, brushed her hair, put on her uniform, and collapsed on her bed. 'Great. Another day, another miserable day. Another day I want to die. Another day has gone by. I should have killed myself when I had the chance...' Y/n's train of thought was interrupted with her sister, calling her down to eat. As soon as Y/n went downstairs, she saw her sister in her usual nice outfit. A checkered white and beige sweater with a white collar shirt underneath, white sneakers, glasses, and backpack. So she was leaving. Right. Y/n looked at her plate. It was a full on meal for Y/n. Deviled eggs, brown-sugar bacon, 4 pancakes with butter, fruit, and powdered sugar. There was also a glass of orange juice. Y/n started panicking. 'I... can't eat all this... I...' "Are you going to eat, Y/n?" Her aunt asked. Y/n only nodded quietly and forced herself to eat a fourth of the eggs, an eighth of the bacon, 1 of the pancakes, and drank a half of the orange juice. She looked up at her aunt, who wasn't paying attention. Y/n brought her plate to the kitchen, and threw out the rest of her food, covering it with a paper towel. She was about to leave, when she saw a knife on the counter. 

The shimmering knife was so... tempting. Y/n picked it up, rolled her sleeve up, and ran the knife's blade along her arm. 'So much... free space... but... can I? No... I'm too weak...' Y/n put the blade down. 'Maybe when I'm not so weak and useless, I can muster up enough strength to cut'. Y/n turned on autopilot, and dismissed herself outside the house. 

She had memorized the way to school, as her aunt and uncle gave her and her sister a tour of the area, Y/n's school, and S/n's (Instead of some name, it is now sister's name lol) school. 

She got on the crowded bus, and saw a boy that looked her age, and who seemed to go to her school. 'There's an empty seat!' Y/n sat down. The ride to school was an hour long. Y/n yawned. She hadn't slept in 28 days, and had not drank her mushroom rootbeer that kept her awake. However, by now, the rpg player, The kid she was sitting next to, Miya Chinen, had noticed her. 

'She seems tired. And wearing my school's uniform...' Miya stopped side eyeing Y/n. 

However, the moment he took his eyes off her, she fell asleep. On his shoulder. 'Hm... so she is exhausted Hm? Well... I'll wake her up when the bus stops at school.' 

The bus arrived at the stop before Miya and Y/n's school, and Miya decided now was the time to wake the tired girl up. "Miss, please wake up." Y/n immediately woke up, alert, and scared. However, she realized she was on the bus. 'Oh...' She turned to the boy next to her. "Sorry... I'm sorry..." she kept Bowing and apologizing. "It's fine, slime." 

Y/n was used to being called a lot worse, but she acted offended. She knew the boy would just be offended if she wasn't affected in a negative way by the nickname. 

They arrived at school, and while Miya went to class, Y/n went to the principal's office for her schedule. "Hello, sir." She bowed. The principal responded with "Sit down. I will give you your schedule." So she did exactly as he said, without any loud noises. Y/n received her schedule and went to home room for an introduction and attendance. "This is Miss Y/n L/n. Please introduce yourself." "I'm Y/n L/n. It's nice to meet you." Y/n bowed. "You can sit next to... Miya. Miya Chinen, please raise your hand. Miya Chinen realized it was the exhausted bus girl, and raised his hand. 

'He was the one on the bus... right?' "Thank you." Y/n went to her seat, and said "Present", when her name was called during attendance. The same happened in every other class. In math, she sat behind Miya, and just barely managed to pay attention for most of her classes, zoning out at the end of each class. At the end of history class, Miya had to tell her to go to home room to study for the math, and history quiz in two weeks. Y/n went into home room, put one earbud in, and listened to a 1 hour loop of 'Miss want to die', 'Candy', and 'CPR x misery'. Y/n opened her math book with 450 problems. 'Great'. She was able to complete 50 problems in 25 minutes. She plopped her history book on her desk and read the material required. She finished her work ten minutes early, and fell asleep. "It's time for lunch, slime". Miya woke up the sleeping girl. How many times has he had to wake this girl up?

Y/n apologized, thanked Miya, and went with her lunch box to the roof. Little did she know, Miya followed her, curious. 

"Hmm... how nice it is today... I could just... jump off and die... I mean, there is no purpose to life, right?" Miya only heard "Jump off and die". 

He tapped her on the shoulder, shocking her. "I-um... do you want to eat lunch with me?" Y/n asked. "Sure, I guess... but why were you talking about"- Miya was interrupted with the sound of an AirPods case opening. "Sorry, Miya. I tend to listen to music while I eat..." "Can I listen to the songs in your playlist?" Y/n hesitated. "I-um... sure... I guess." However, now, CPR x misery was playing on the headphones. Great. Miya put the earphone in, and looked very... red. "WHY IS CPR ON HERE!? AND MISERY?" Miya was truly shocked. "Well... um... I can change the song, Miya." The next song started playing. 'My alcoholic friends'. Miya asked, "So um... are you... mentally okay? I heard you talking about jumping off and dying, but... are you... are you... suicidal?" Y/n was shocked. She decided to change the subject. "I noticed your skateboard... Could you... teach me?" "No. However, I will if we become friends." "Can we... become friends then?" "Hm... you won't... leave me... right?" 

Lol I lost motivation again. But 1135 words aren't that bad. Pretty long for me actually. Sorry if this didn't make sense.