2. Min Yoongi

Since the day I bumped into the piano player, Min Yoongi, I couldn't take my eyes off him

Since the day I bumped into the piano player, Min Yoongi, I couldn't take my eyes off him. Miraculously we met more often than ever before. Yoongi was famous for being a quiet music genius and everyone knew him but me. All I heard about was his name but never met nor saw him. Yet it changed from never seen to on every break I saw him, in school. Hobi and Yoongi knew each other but I never saw them together or I wasn't with them when they met. My best friend built friendships with different people besides me and I was jealous because he was the only friend I had.

The dancer J-Hope had his debut and all the girls were drooling and screaming his name when he danced like a king but he only had eyes for his girlfriend, Momo. Boys wanted to befriend him and Hoseok is a social person who has greeted everyone with open arms since then. It was easy for him to make friends. He's the opposite of me.

There was this huge opportunity for his group Neuron, to win money for their dance class in a competition. Hobi begged me to watch them and as a good friend, I couldn't say no to my sunshine. I didn't know that so many would attend to watch a dance battle competition and thanks to my best friend I didn't have to wait to get tickets for a seat. But my joy didn't last long when I saw my seat next to the person, Min Yoongi.

It's not that I hated him but he made me nervous. One look from him was enough and my heart wanted to stop beating. This situation was new to me. I was resistant to others' opinions and never gave shit about what they'd talk about me but it was important to me, what Yoongi was thinking. As always, this man glared at me with his I don't care who you are just leave me alone look. That was very attractive to me but at the same time, it annoyed me.

"Never thought you were interested in dancing?" Wow, Destiny, you couldn't think of a better pickup line than this stupid question? I scolded myself for even opening my mouth although I knew I'd never get an answer. Yoongi never talked to me. Why would he then? And I was right all he did was eying me from top to bottom with a confused look. A "Huh" left his mouth before his sight went to the dance floor again.

The air felt heavy beside him and I couldn't concentrate on Hobi's amazing performance because all I could think of was how fricking upset I was. How did he just huh me and ignore my whole being? It didn't add up in my little brain and I didn't even know why I was so desperate to have a conversation with this dumb bag. Was I searching for his attention? But why?

"So, you have a crush on me!?" All of a sudden, without a warning, Yoongi punched me with those words. I was not one to easily be flustered but at that moment with his deep voice and straight face, I felt a hot stream invade my cheeks. Words didn't come out of my throat and I couldn't react properly as well. Shocked by this announcement. I did ask my best friend about his relationship with Yoongi when I first bumped into him but I never told him anything about having a crush on anyone. And Hobi would never have revealed my secrets. "Hmm, I see."

"What? No! What are you talking about?" I hated his face. His gestures and behavior angered me. This boy cut the conversation in the middle of nothing and I tried to defend myself, saying multiple times it was not true but Mr. Cool looked blankly at me without a word. "Whoever said that, is a fucking liar!" Yes, I tried hard to explain but the more I wanted to prove that I was not crushing on Min Yoongi the higher his brows raised. I could've just slid it and ignored the topic but it was hard to ignore his devilish grin which provoked me to death.