Dark Lords and Returning Home

The dark wizard accepts his wand, holding it aloft in his right hand while he considers the boy's proposal.
"I agree that this could be beneficial for both of us. By any chance, do you wish to join my ranks?"
Briar shakes his head "No, I have too much going on with my job and studies to become one of your lackys."
Voldemort hums "Very well but know that if you should ever change your mind, you would be treated as my equal with all the accompanying privileges."
Briar nods, casting a wandless tempus "I'll keep that in mind. It looks like we're almost out of time though so should we do the oath now or wait to meet up again later?"
Voldemort says that they should do it now and they make a magical oath to initiate the truce, coming to the conclusion that they would have to meet again to sign off on the paperwork.
Briar bids Voldemort farewell and accios the Triwizard cup so he could return to Hogwarts.
When he gets there, everyone is waiting for him.
He gets congratulated on winning, this, that and a whole lot of girls fanning over his achievement.
A week later when it was time to leave hogwarts, Fluer and Gabrielle got the jump on Briar.
They made him promise to write and each gave him a kiss on the cheek.
Right before he was to board the ship, he caught sight of the Weasley twins whom he had struck a fast friendship with after the task in the black lake.
Briar walks straight up to them and shoves a small coin pouch each into their hands.
"Call it an early investment." He winks at them, then he walks away to board the ship back to Durmstang.
[They arrive at Durmstang]
Briar doesn't even set foot on land before he is tackled in a hug.
"You did great kid! With the dragon mama. Oh! Oh! And saving those girls! I need details, it was so boring from the sidelines!"
Briar rolls his eyes fondly at his guardian's antics before his jaw went slack from shock.
"Wait, you were there?! Why didn't you say anything?" He breaks the hug.
The older pulls away with a sly grin upon their face "You didn't think I would miss it did you? If my son is kidnapped and has to compete in a tournament,  im very well gonna be there."
Briar throws his hands in the air "How did you even get there in the first place? Last i checked, you were on the British ministry's watch list."
They chuckle "I was given a portkey, that's how I got there and back."
Briar grumbles about having to share a cabin on the ship with two other guys when he could have came back with them.
"Oh stop pouting, I made some treacle tart awhile before coming to pick you up. Let's get home so you can retell the story of what happened on your end."
Briar smiles wide and hooks his arm with that of his guardian "Ezra, you're the best."
The older man ruffles Briar's hair "I know." A spark of mischief lights in his eye but his welcome back plans could wait until after his kid got settled back in.

Should it continue? And if so, then I need you guys to vote gay or straight for the possible relationship Briar will have in the future.
Thanks for reading this story!
‐Kit 💙