一. Flowers

it was suppose to be a love story but, something changed within them till now they still couldn't solve what happened to them, lack of communication? they don't know either

neither do the writer

________________________________________________
对爱情表示失望

     Its a cute high school love with him, it would be great to have a cute high school love story happening to you right? During middle breaks you saw there was a guy pass by your class, he looked cute tho if you remembered it correctly he was your senior you had heard him before since that there were some girl's in your grade who had a crush on him too.

       It wasn't your business at first but during your physical class/sports class you saw him pass by looking at you he smirked and went to borrow a badminton racket and asked if he could play with you, and since that he was good looking so that the girls basically fight to just borrow the racket to the guy, what they didn't expect was he wanted to play with you instead of really matching with someone else. It was a good play tho you wont lie but he looks like he wanted to eat you or sum.                           

       After you went to your friend they wanted his phone number and she felt anxious by it so she decided to push you out and ask for his phone number instead of her asking him for his phone number so you did for your friend since you knew your friend for so long you already knew that she already fell for this guy even he did absolutely noting, but he still tends to win the girls heart.

       While you're walking to his side to ask for his phone number he grabs your hand and write it at your palm. Not gonna lie it was kinda sweet, after you got his phone number you went back to your friend while she having the hatered look on her face well she was annoyed by how he held your hand and smiling at you, after you went back home you received a message from him. Well, how do you know its him? You don't know you just guessed it your friend basically just gave your number away and what can you really do about it?

       So you texted him back the chatting really lasted long for a person like you, he's a hyper active person well about you sometimes yes sometimes no its just so contradiction for you its okay after all its okay since you don't care about it summore it was some small talks between you and him it feel great you fell butterflies just by chatting at him you just cant explain how it was it feels magical and warm and you cant lie you liked that feeling after a few months of talking he eventually confessed to you and you happily accepted the confession.

        You felt like you are the happiest woman in earth and got the whole world on your hands it felt so pretty and you don't want to let it go you wanted to hold onto it, you was a good girlfriend to him, well his friends approved that since that he was a soccer player and needs a lot of time for practice sometimes you would go to the field to watch him play you even brought him some drinks and food for him to eat after the practice you just sit there watching him eventually kicking the ball and just kept practicing i mean you could join him but since that you kinda suck at that so you just gave up on playing soccer since you just cant, so you just sat down and watch him play sometimes he would practice till very late and he would be worrying about you since that you also sit there watching him play he just don't want you to wait too long for him.

       Sometimes when he practiced till very late he  would invite you to his house to have dinner after dinner you would stay at his house for a bit and you would accidentally sleep on his bed every time you woke up you could see him sleeping beside you and you would just laying there observing on how good-looking he is and everytime you would always get conquer about how pretty he is, just looking at it feels like it wasn't real. The moment your having just felt very warm sitting there watching him sleeping soundly make you just wanted to stay like this forever. But memories only stays for a short period of timing you want to keep it forever but it seems hard to hold on like this.