二. Autumn

________________________________________________
回头才发现你不在

After the broke up you just felt like you lost a piece of yourself its just so heart broken. a few days later you decided to go out and take a scroll outside you looked out of the window its still windy outside you went in to grab a scarf and a hat and went out, walking out seeing the streets, the old couples holding each other hands walking together afraid that they might fall the teenagers walking out from  school just made you feel empty for some reason you decided to stop by a cafe and went to the counter ordering something finishing ordering you walked around finding a place to sit and enjoy you chose a window seat and looking out the window waiting for the things you ordered and just think bland on your mind.

       it just seems like its been forever after that break up you wouldn't lie but you lowkey missed him what made you broke up with him? Its just that he cant really split some time for you and you understand it and his the one who wanted the breakup since you respect your partner decisions so you agreed you both are a great couple, well others say you both are a good one tho so you just go with it while thinking about it the things you ordered arrived.

           You removed your mask and took a sip of your drink and started to eat it, the cafe door opened and you saw your friend walked in they where shocked to see you here and they went to order something and sit right in front of you, taking a sip of your drink you started to catch up with them in life like what happened during the days and work, while complaining on the customer that would ask you to change the concept 7 times you both actually had fun on whats happening in your life but suddenly your friend asked about what happened to both of you why did you both break up, you didn't planning on telling anyone about what happen in your relationship since that this is something between two people so you didn't tell her about it laughing it off.

Finishing the conversation with your friend you bid goodbye to them while walking back home you passed by a ice-cream store and decided to order a flavor of your liking you sat at the bench enjoying your ice-cream looking around after finishing your ice-cream you went to take a walk at the park walking around feeling the autumn wind gently brushing over your face you looked at leaf falling from the branch slowing falling to the ground you suddenly felt someone sitting beside you, you turned around wanted to know who was it to sitting beside you.

It was your ex that you broke up weeks and months ago the one you missed.

he sat beside you looking down at his feet it lasted for some minutes until it got broke by him he asked if your doing well, how could you be doing well after he broke up with you? You nod as a respond throwing back the question to him.

"i missed you."

You were shocked by the answer by it. Well, you missed him too you ain't gonna lie but why is he telling you this? so out of the blue for it. it fell into silence you don't know how to respond to that it suddenly felt warm moving your eyes away from your feet you looked at him his still looking at his feet didn't dare to look at you in the eyes it just felt like theres just a distance there.

       You couldn't lie about how you missed him very much you just didnt want to admit that you missed him, what if this is a dare? Like what happened to your last relationship your ex, he played you like that you still feel like your a clown your just scared it'll repeat youre just afraid.

You didnt answer him your holding it, your too scared to answer him you just stayed there shaking, not knowing what to do or answer. He still didn't look at you you don't know what he is thinking should you said that you missed him too? or you should just ignore him and walk away? or just tell him to fuck off? you cant choose neither of it, you finally decided.

   You turned to him observing his face feature hoping to have a hint of anything, he looked more tired and swallowed he got dark circles and puffy eyes, was it from crying? he look like he didn't get a good sleep, you don't wanna know. You should put a end to this and end it all for now, for your poor little heart. Even you loved him very much but you still chooses to leave him your too far away to reach him you just feel like his too far away from you and your heart, you wanted to stand beside him stay with him even his at his lowest, you loved him nothing more.

  "Did you really missed me?" You asked him. "I did. i missed you day and nights, everytime." You just looked at him blankly wondering everything he said and did was true, he would've just planned all of this and get you played, but would he do this? probably not, you're too hurt by your past relationships you don't wanna hurt him anymore, so you decided to leave him keeping him away from the pain. The wind blew past the both of you just like how it took away him. In a Trance you're back on your own feet standing there, blankly. Looking back theres no one he died in that car crash, he wanted to live but you wanted to die. He asked you to live for him, it was painful for you to stay alive. But you promised him, you promised him to live for him.

___________