三. Awake

__________________________________
他想说的都藏在眼睛里

You woke up in the couch once again, your head started to pain out of nowhere you decided to get water from the kitchen while getting up you saw a blanket covering you, who covered it for you? You lived alone though. Removing the blanket sitting up trying to clear your mind, while you're on your way walking into the kitchen looking inside you saw the lights are on you suppose you didn't close it? You don't even know, your head started to became more painful by the time you just wanted to get a pill and go back to sleep.

Hugging curiosity you walked inside the kitchen you saw a guy having a familiar back view being inside your kitchen you slowly approached him he suddenly turned around looking at you, looking clearly at him, you realized it's your ex you're shock at the time, your ex came back? Or the both of you never did break up? You don't want to know either of them you just wanted to hug him so bad and not let him go, He's the only thing you had and the only one you can hold into, so you can't let him go.

He turned around to give you a big smile that made you froze. By his shocking, you hugged him tightly you just don't want to let him go, he just laughed at the state of you almost crying he wipes off your tears and gave you a kiss on the peak of your nose he continues to do whatever his doing while you are still hugging him since that he don't want to let you go either, so he just lets you hug him while his doing his stuff.

Feeling it, you looked up at him, he still had that gorgeous face feature, still beautiful as ever just like the first day you met him, feeling your memories flow in. You both met at a flower shop, he was buying flowers for his mother, and you were buying, of course, for yourself. You both accidentally reached for the same flowers, his hands brushed over your hands. Even it's just a gentle brush you still got shy with it, till now you still can't brush this feeling away even it's been a long time.

    Its been so long for both of you to go to the flower shop that you both used to go coming back to your mind you focused on him. Feeling your gaze he turned to you, looking at your eyes he simply kissed you on the lips its just a small peak though. You got up from him pulling him up too you lead him to the closet and choose a outfit for him, while you wore a white dress you walked out while him looking at you. You gave him a swirl for a good look of your dress and he cant even take his eyes off you you smiled at him, he walked to you grabbing you by the waist and kissed you by the cheek, he lifted your hand and planted a gentle kiss on the back of your hand.

Giggling by the action he did, you lead him out of the house, walking by the sideway feeling the warming sun kissed your skin. This has been forever since you walked like this with him, it felt like it's unreal feels like the first time again, and it's been so long that he walked with you like this. Breathing in the fresh air you took a deep breath, looking at him, the sunshine on his face served him perfectly. Walking by, you both finally reached the flower shop, standing in front of it just feels like everything started ever again, pushing the door in you stepped inside.

Looking at the flowers, you started to wander around, looking for the flower that you feel like it. His just tailing you around looking through the flowers, he suddenly spot a flower and wanted to gift it to you. You're still in front, knowing nothing about what your boyfriend is going to do. You didn't see the perfect flower for you so you just went to him, clinging to him while his still walking around looking at the flowers.

Looking at you, he asked you whenever you have anything on your mind, or you wanted to buy, You looked that him shaking your head as a response as you both walked out looking for a place to have dinner you and him walked around expecting to find something to eat, suddenly you spot a restaurant to eat dinner walking into the restaurant you chose a spot to have dinner finishing ordering your food you and him sat there waiting for the food, while waiting he told you to stay at your spot and wait for him while he went away.

While waiting for him, out of boredom you looked around expecting to find something to entertain yourself looking around you caught sight of a married couple walking side by side with their children, wouldn't it be great if you and him get married and have a kid like them? While you're overthinking, your boyfriend came back and stand infront of you, holding something behind him, you look at the side expecting to take a look of whatever he got for you looking at your confused state he pulled out the thing he brought to you, it's a bouquet of roses.

He thought that you and the roses match, so he brought for you since that in the flower shop you didn't get anything, so he thinks that you would like to have a bouquet like this, you were shocked by his actions cause no one ever brought you a bouquet before, he was the first ever to bring you one, you were so happy about it. You jumped on him and hugged him tightly. You were so happy about it.

After the both of you finished your food you both left the restaurant drowning in happiness both of you holding hands walking your way back to home walking by the trees looking though the leafs watching the stars turning your head to your lover while his looking at you too. You were enjoying looking at the stars and he was enjoying looking at you. Time passed you reached home that both you called, opened the door walking in you moved your way to the table and brought a vase to put the flower that your lover brought for you.

You walked around in the house wondering around, suddenly you wanted to call for your lover to look at the decoration that both of you brought, its a matching love decoration you waited for a while and you did not get our answer from him you're getting inpatient so you started to look around in the house expecting that he would appear somehow or he is just having something busing him that he couldn't move away? He wasnt anywhere around the house.

In a blink you blacked out and fell on the floor, you woke up. On your couch it was the same weather dull and dark but instead theres no blanket covering you, the kitchen light aren't on. You remembered, he died. A long time ago, that memory that both of you hold. Its just a dream, He died from cancer till his death-bed, his still holding on your hand not wanting to let go. You pain from that time you remembered it clearly knowing that his in pain but yet you could do nothing to ease his pain by holding his hands proving to him youre still there for him. He left, while you watching him, leaving you he just looked at you his eyes is full of you, holding your hands asking you to come closer he kissed you on the cheeks, like how he did on the wedding. He smiled at you his eyes closed peacefully and never opened his eyes. That he didnt even told you anything at the time, he just looked at you. He died at the year that you loved him the most.

__________________