PROGLUE

POV JK

Being kidnapped at the age of 12, I had quite a colourless life. I sometimes feel that it would have been better if I had not been born but when I think of my mom, my dad, my friend and HIM.

I feel grateful to be born, and spending a life with them they are too much perfect for me, just by the think of them I feel like the luckiest person in the world. They made me feel special and made me believe that I am the one, that I deserve love, I am the world to them, I can do anything, and that I am worth all their love and time. But something we all know is nothing last forever and HE went away. During the time I spent with HIM, I feel Aliferous(having wings)

I was a motivational person, living an optimistic and satisfied life. Everything feels warm and uplifting in life but after that, I turned into a puzzled, insecure and helpless person. My parents found me but it was late I was not the same anymore. I still remember at the age of 12

Flashback 7 years ago

Being chained in the cellar for I don't know how many days with no food and water. And being a punching bag for the people I don't know. Who are they? They beat me whenever they want. I am covered in buries and they treat them by treating them throwing salt on them.

Suddenly the metal door cracks open and a large man walks in. I look up at him the dame nasty, masked man who took me away from the park near our house last week.

"why are you here again" but the man cuts me off by pushing me to the ground, why is he always hurting me? I look at him and he towers over me, the tears roll down my cheeks when I saw that he is gonna beat me with his belt, he whipped me most of the time but today he is touching me differently and I hate it.

" It is good for you if you stay quiet, will you?" he said while slapping me hard on the face and roaming his hand on my body. I zipped my lips. He glares at me and pulled me by my arm. That hurts.

I squirm in his hold and screamed when he tipped my pyjama, he slapped me twice on my face and punched me in the stomach

He throws me on the ground and I hear the sound of metal clicking together, I look up and see him undoing his belt.

I wanna hide forever he is the monster. I don't even know why he is touching me but what he was doing? My thoughts disturb when the metal four opened and a man in a police uniform came in and pushed him onto the ground and handcuffed him. And covered my body with big clothes, my dad's voice was the last I listened to before I fainted.

What I am gonna do when my dad asks me to marry his friend's son? when I am not in love with him? When I don't know anything about him that how is he, what he seems like, how he treats his family or does he love me?

POV TAEHYUNG

I want to kill him, I want to torture him to the point where he is gonna die and then bring him to life just do it all over again. I want him to suffer in every possible way, I will make sure he does. I want to crush his bones beneath my hand. I want to kill him to see the fear in his eyes that he is never gonna be at the piece again. I want to carve out his flesh and cut it into pieces and make it again to do it all again. One and my father will be treated like this and I will make sure you gib whom the most special treatment bit for that I have to agree on his words.

Being the CEO of mafias is the goal of my life and for that, I can do anything. The aim and purpose of my life are to make my father suffer. I can kill anyone who came in my way.

The way he killed my mom, she stays with him only for me. He beat her to the point that she dies in my arm while howling. I couldn't save I was only 12 at that time. I love her, I love my mom more than anyone in the world. That shameless man doesn't find any guilty in his deeds but marries another woman. I will make sure you suffer in the hell given by me.

What will I do when he told me to marry the person he appreciates? When the person I don't know is of an innocent face but a puzzling character? How can I get rid of him? But one thing I am guaranteed to that until he is married to me he is mine only mine.