The Shy Guy: Part 2

Winter's POV

I had just gotten up when I heard a groan come from across the room. Looking up, I saw my roommate's eyes widen so much that they looked as if they were about to explode. I was  about to burst into laughter before he let out the most blood curdling scream I'd ever heard.

In that moment, I couldn't hold it all back and guffawed. It got even worse when a few of our neighbors burst into the room, and I felt onto my back, my stomach starting to ache due to my inability to control my laughter. The looks of confusion were just too much for me.

When they'd left, I finally wrest control of myself and give my roommate a smile, my sharp teeth gleaming like the sun as he hid under his blanket.

"I assume you're the guy that fell onto my hand the other day," I say with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

When he recognized me, he relaxed a bit.
"Please don't do that again."

I leaned forward a bit, squinting my eyes. "And why should I do that?"

He looked down, attempting to hide his eyes. I had seen the source of his fear, however.

As I stood up, I felt my muscles stiffen. "I'm...sorry. I didn't..."

He took a deep breath and said, "It's alright. I didn't expect you too. Though, I'm glad I didn't have a far worse reaction."

I raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"You have interesting musculature, though. I can see that you put a lot of effort into them. Must be the reason why I didn't get violent."

"If you did, you'd have been out cold with a single punch."

"You'd be surprised."

I was taken aback by the comment, but decided to move on.

"So, I suppose introductions are in order." I extend my hand in greetings. "My name is Winter, Winter Rose."

My roommate relaxed a little more as he extended his hand to shake mine. "Y/n, Y/n L/n. Though, most people just call me Silver."

"I can see why. You have very beautiful eyes," I exclaim, watching his cheeks turn red.

"T-Thank you."

"Now, I assume you are the one who made the cake."

He froze and nodded slowly. "H-How did it taste?"

I pause for a moment and think back on the moment I took a bite.

Flash

As I raised the fork to my mouth, the scent of sugar and cinnamon filling my nose. Licking my lips, I take a bite. My taste buds went wild and my brain was filled with dopamine. I quickly scarf down my slice before moving on to the rest of the cake.

Flash

"Hehe. I don't...uh...believe there is any left." I look away, unable to meet his gaze.

However, I saw a smile creep its way across his face.

"I guess if I can make a fully grown wolfess eat a full cake after only one bite, I think I did a pretty good job."

He stood up with a great amount of pride, the blanket that had once hid his body, now fell to the floor, revealing his member hanging freely as he stands in a proud hero pose, much to my embarrassment. I felt my cheeks flush with heat at the sight. Damn, that is one good looking monster. Uncle Bryan is gonna be so jealous.

"H-Hey, uh...you okay?"

I perk up and nod, saying, "yeah. thanks for asking though."

I kept my eyes away until he realized why and blushed. "S-Sorry. I'll uh...I'll go um...get dressed."

As he walked away, I slowly turned my head, watching him walk away.

"Nice ass."