💛🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 3💛

*Later That Night*

Yn's POV
Right now me, Heeseung, Jongseong, Jaeyun, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Riki are sitting in the living room. I was gonna go home, but it started raining hard, and that went out the window. I noticed that Jungwon has been holding me closer since he and Jongseong talked earlier. Once  Heeseung, Jongseong, Jaeyun, Sunghoon, Sunoo, and Riki fell asleep I looked at Jungwon. His still watching the TV holding my waist.

Me - Won...

He looked at me smiling.

Jungwon - Yea Mamas???

Me - Are you okay???

He nodded quickly.

Jungwon - Of course I am... Why you ask???

Me - It's just that since you and Jay left to talk... You've been holding me a bit tighter than before... So is something wrong???

He bites his lip looking at me. I rubbed his cheek as he looked at me.

Jungwon - Can you tell me about what happened in your past with your exs...

I nodded biting my lips.

Me - I haven't had the best luck with dating the best of guys. I usually ended up getting cheated on. I've also been engaged... We had everything planned and he left me at the altar... My last ex I got pregnant... He told me that he didn't want me to keep it, but I don't believe in abortion... When I told him that he waited until I went to sleep before hitting my belly over and over again with a baseball bat. He also hit my head a few times and he left me for dead. If Jay did come that day I wouldn't have made it... So I've had bad taste in guys, but I believe you're different.

He smiled a bit kissing my cheek.

Won - I swear I won't hurt you like that Mamas... If you do get pregnant I'm gonna need there for you and the baby we make.

I smiled leaning more into him falling asleep...

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
End Of POV
✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩