🤎🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 9🤎

*7 Months Later*

Jungwon's POV
It's been a bit over 9 months since me and yn started dating. I have to say that things have been going amazingly. Right now I'm laying on the bed me and yn share. Right now I'm just thinking about making love. No, we haven't made love yet. The closest thing we've done is cuddle naked. She went to sleep on my chest while I tried my best to make my boner to go down. I really want to make love to her thought. I know I'm younger than her, but I know I'm ready, but I want her to be comfortable. As I keep thinking yn came out of the bathroom with just this on.

I couldn't keep my eyes off her

Me - Woah Mamas...

She looked back at me and smiled.

Yn - What???

Me - You look amazing...

She smiled turning around. I gulped as I see her boobs threatening to fall out. I felt myself getting hard so I quickly placed a pillow over myself. She crawled onto the bed and looked at me.

Yn - Are you okay???

Me - Um... Yea... Why wouldn't... I be...

She pulled the pillow away looking at my shorts.

Yn - Your hard love...

I bite my lip and nodded.

Me - Yea...

She laid down with me.

Yn - Are you sure you want to make love...

I nodded quickly.

Me - Of course, I do!!!

She rolled me over sitting on me making me whine feeling her so close.

Yn - Are you positive... I NEED you to be sure...

I held her waist looking up at her.

Me - Mamas I've never been more sure of anything... I want this... Please...

She looked at me before nodding getting off me pulling my shorts down and pushing her panties to the side getting on me...

✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩
End Of POV
✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

•*:。✩