Chapter 33 | No Balls

MALIAS POV:

I didn't know what was worse, the fact that I would have to be on this damn boat with Maria for three hours or the fact that Rhea has been talking my ear off for half of the time.

Talking about normal things? Oh no, definitely not with Rhea. Instead, she decided it was a great idea to start telling me all her sexual fantasies about Adrian.

God help me.

"You don't understand, Mae. That man is so fucking infuriating that I just want to jump his bones." She groans, laying back dramatically on the sunbed laid out on the top of the front deck.

I chuckle, steering my head towards her face as the sun caressed us. The boat was beautiful, in simple terms. With high end finishes and creamy white walls that matched flawlessly with the wood grain vinyl boat flooring.

Not to mention, it was fucking massive. Yes, it is a yacht but this was just fucking absurd.

Why the hell do you need a damn movie theatre on a fucking yacht? Once a reasonable answer comes to me, I'll believe pigs can fly.

"Do you think that Merlia and Zane are finally done bickering?" I ask, raising my eyebrows in question. Rhea shrugs, her dark brown bangs fluttering in the wind.

Her hair matched her bikini almost unconsciously, which was a zebra fitted bikini with cuffs on the under boob to give her a little push up.

Not that she needed it, anyway.

"Hopefully they are, but knowing them they will probably start arguing over fucking whether that clock over there is right or not." She giggled, referring to the massive luxurious clock hanging right above their heads.

I snorted, catching sight of my mother walking over. A white floppy hat adorned her head, no doubt something she borrowed from one of her girlfriends.

"Ladies, not to stir the pot or whatever but there is two fine gentlemen oggling you both as we speak." She observed, giving us a mischievous smirk as she walked off.

Rhea shrugged, sitting right up as she took off her black sunglasses. "Hell, why not? Adrian wont look my damn way anyway." She grumbled under her breath.

That wasn't true at all, actually, since Adrian had been taking sercet glances at her for the past hour or so.

Rhea seemed oblivious though, which was even more surprising since she too had been taking glances at him.

I sighed, standing up to join her as I fixed my bikini top. The bikini was cute, a tropical royal blue tube top with leafy art on it.

Unlike this morning, I actually felt so fucking good in this. And no matter how many times I'll tell myself it's just because I skipped lunch, I know the true reason why. Which may or may not have to do with a man named Kade.

Rhea and I strut over to the bar, catching sight of the two men about our age and Maria on the furthest side to us.

Thank God.

Rhea gives an angelic smile to one of the men, a brunette with vivid blue eyes and the body of a marine.

She always had her ways of seducing men.

The other man walks up to me, a very fucking tall man might I add. Just by the looks of him, he was definitely South Korean. With his V-shaped jawline and straight jet black hair.

"Heard you were staring at me." He started, his low and gruff voice catching me off guard. I raised an eyebrow, threading a hand through my curls. "Shocking, I heard the same not too long ago." I remarked, walking past him to sit down on the bar stool.

He chuckles, his broad shoulders shaking slightly. "Cid Shen." He breathed out, putting out his left hand.

I tilted my head, trying to get a read out of his dark eyes. "Malia Elliot." I replied, shaking his outstretched hand.

He raised an eyebrow, "Founder of Seay, a multi million dollar buisness soley for the purpose of spreading light on corrupted entertainment buisnesses."

I nodded my head, pride bubbling in my chest. "How'd you know?"

He makes a face of confusion, "How couldn't I know?"

Smart mouth.

He leans forward, jestering the bartender to make a stotch on the rocks. "You see that girl over there, standing near the fireplace?" He drawls out, leaning now on his forearm.

I turn my head, seeing Kiaa's physique standing near the fireplace as she laughed with Shyla about something.

She looked painfully gorgeous, her long fulani braids were trickling behind her. Her dark skintone alluminated her bright tropical swimsuit aswell, a small swimsuit nonetheless with caribbean patterns on it.

She looked beautiful in the way where she was not even trying, just the fact that she could look so effortlessly elegant made everyone in the room stop to take a moment to appreciate it.

"Yes, that's Kiaa." I respond.

His eyes soften, whispering her name like he's checking to see how it feels on his tongue.

"Give me the balls to talk to her and I will gladly be at your service for the remainder of the day." He blurts out, earning a rather unpleasant snort from me.

I couldn't help it, I started laughing.

It started out quiet, but then turned into a full fledged wheezing parade.

Rhea leaning back in her stool a couple feet away from us, raised an eyebrow at me. "The hell happened to you?" I ignored her, taking a long sip of my martini Cid had ordered for me.

Cid rolled his eyes, clearly uncomfortable with the situation as he threaded a hand through his long hair.

God, men are halarious when they want to be.

"Sure," I sigh, closing my eyes gently as I try and regain my self control. "I'll help you grow balls to talk to her since you clearly don't have any." I wheezed out again, clutching my stomach.

"Jesus," He muttered under his breath.

___________________