03

A LOT OF PEOPLE started arriving inside the palace and royse looked around the room they were in as she now started to get bored of waiting inside, she would rather go back home and just read some books that her nanny bought her just as she ordere...

A LOT OF PEOPLE started arriving inside the palace and royse looked around the room they were in as she now started to get bored of waiting inside, she would rather go back home and just read some books that her nanny bought her just as she ordered but she can't refuse her brother's invitation, especially when she gets to see the cale henituse. she also doesn't want to be alone in the mansion especially without taylor or venion by her side because what if something happens to her while they're not in there?

she's not that scared if she currently lives in her old house but with all magic being real here and some creatures that don't exist in her real world, she doubts that she can survive being alone for a while. she doesn't want to die again so she'll make sure that she will survive this time and maybe leave in the household she's in with her older brother, taylor.

thinking too much makes her head hurt and she massages her forehead a little. "are you alright?" she got startled by her brother's voice and she immediately looked at him. "I'm alright, brother! I was just massaging my forehead because I was thinking too much," she assures her brother as she also smiled at him.

finally, after waiting for how many hours the royalties family arrived. "welcome. thank you all for responding to my invitation." alberu said as he walked up the middle as he also continued talking. "this prince is very happy that all of you, who are precious individuals who will make this kingdom shine, and the future leaders of our kingdom, have come to this gathering." he smiled at them before he looked at the door once again to see taylor.

she smiled upon seeing her older brother looking proud as he is but all of this was cut off when she got startled by her twin slamming his hands on the table. "what is this...?!" he said while looking at their older brother with an angry face.

"I did not expect to see marquis stan's eldest son, taylor stan, and a priestess of the god of death here." the prince said as he spread his arms out while looking at the eldest stan.

taylor smiled at the prince before speaking. "I heard that there was an opportunity for the kingdom's nobles to meet with and discuss with your highness. I do apologize for coming without an invitation," he said politely as the prince also smiled at him and then spoke. "it's true... I did ask for each household's representative, but if the household does not have a representative, there is no issue with who shows up instead." royse looked at her brother who was standing up still angry about the fact that their older brother had arrived too.

what the crown prince just said was a roundabout insult to venion who was an unofficial successor of the family. royse started to ignore everything that is happening as she already got bored of seeing the scene because she already knows what was going to happen after all and all she just wanted right now was to just meet her lovely brother once again but is too afraid to move because of her twin who's still furious about what happened so all she can do is just look at her older brother until she gets notice by him.

the prince started his speech once again then they all started to eat their meal. she kept taking a glance at where her older brother is sitting right now and when he finally looked their way with the help of cale, royse smiled at her brother and then waved a little. taylor smiled at his younger sister and then waved back at her which made the girl happy about it but she didn't notice that her twin is looking at them furiously. "eat your meal, royse." he said which made her look away too taylor to look at her twin then nodded. 'what a jerk...' she thought as she wants to roll her eyes but keep it to herself then decided to finish her meal.

after she finished her meal she caught a glimpse of cale and the others standing up to go greet the prince. she stood up which alerted her twin. "where are you going?" he asked which made her sweat but decided to tell him as she doesn't have a choice either way. "I want to talk to my brother taylor as it's been a while since we've talked to each other," she said as she immediately walked away without waiting for her twin's response.

"Brother!" royse called for her older brother, taylor. taylor looked at her with a big smile as he spread her arms waiting for the girl to crush into his arms to hug her.

"I missed you so much! how have you been? are you doing alright now?" royse kept asking her older brother as taylor just smiled at her and then decided to stop her from asking more.

"this brother of yours missed you too, royse! and to answer your questions, I am indeed doing fine so there is no need to ask about my well-being," he said as his sister nodded in response and then smiled at him.

the two just kept talking to each other as they are trying to catch up after being separated for at least days. the two love each other's presence, mainly because they're the only ones who are sane in that household of theirs but also because they missed each other a lot and are closer to each other. don't get royse wrong but who wouldn't get close to taylor at all, especially when you're surrounded by some psychopath people?

"oh, it looks like young master cale is already finished talking to the prince... I have to go now, brother taylor." she bid her goodbye as she finally went back to where her twin brother is who was looking pissed at her and she just smiled at him nervously.

"It was a pleasure to share this dinner with all of you tonight. I have prepared a simple wine party for those who are interested, so please enjoy yourselves." alberu said before adding another. "ah, I have also prepared a spot for all of you at the birthday celebration that is coming up. I hope that you will all be there to share in the joys of the day." he said as he already left the place with others leaving too.