Chapter 35 | Boldness

MALIAS POV:

You've got to be fucking kidding me.

I don't know what is more idiotic. The fact that Cid is using his degree in Theatrics to piss off Kade or the fact that Kade is actually buying this crap.

Gosh, I hate men.

Kade looks like someone just killed his grandma, I swear, his eyes are dark and scary just like in the romance books I used to read. His jaw is clenched, almost about to shatter into a million pieces as he shoots death glares at Cid.

Why? Because Cid thought it would be a perfect idea to make Kade jealous in hopes that he could beat him up so Kiaa could take care of him like a baby.

What the fuck, I know.

Just a few minutes ago, life was great. I was relaxing on the boat as I got a nice glossy tan, while Shyla was ranting to me about her new K-Drama. All was well, the soft breeze was gracefully drapping over my face like a cool blanket.

Then, suddenly, I'm scared to death when my mom screams we will be going to Portofino for dinner.

Thats when hell went loose.

Why? Because standing right beside the dock was Kade, and that insufferable prick named Roman Petrova.

The good thing about it was that Ruth was there, grinning with her wide red lips like an idiot. Most likely because she knows something I don't know yet, or she just got laid.

I'll go with the latter.

Now, here I am being hugged at the waist by Cid as Kade mouths off quick words to Adrian. We were at a luxurious restaurant called La Maria. You know, the one owned bu the fucking Aphelions.

Great.

Adrian doesn't seem too happy either, his dirty blond hair slicked back to perfection as his eyes glare at the man currently talking to Rhea. He looks like he was about to raise havoc.

Rhea was crowded, and I mean crowded by a bunch of Italin men. Not only her, but Kiaa. They were being fucking bombarded, the men were acting like they were a Kardashian or something.

"Lucky ass bitches." I mutter under my breath, catching sight of Cid raising an eyebrow at me.

"The hell you mean they are lucky, those Italian Stallions are the lucky ones." He grumbled out, smoothing a strand of hair behind his ear.

"You know who definitely isn't happy?" I sneer out, standing up from my seat at the large dining table. "Me," I begin, earning a snort from Cid, "So, if you will excuse me I'm going to the bathroom."

Cid shrugs, turning back to stalk Kiaa at the bar. He hasn't even spoken one word to her, and he's obsessed.

The restaurant was huge, with long Greek Ionic pillars decorated with red drapes of silk and warm yellow lamps. The place was something out of a magazine, even the waiters wore expensive silks and the tables were made out of a rare Cypress Tree that had been preserved.

The Aphelions sure know how to impress, most likely because they own top chain food restaurants all over America and Europe.

Most of the Aphelions were distinguished, intelligent people, but theres always that one in the family whos a disappointment.

Who? Maria fucking Aphelion.

My brain was about to explode with aggravation when her snarky, high-pitched voice kept ringing in my ear as she tried to get Cid's number.

He wished it was Kiaa asking wanting his digits for God's sake.

I sigh, rolling my head to the side as I pull down my short dress. I had known we were probably going to be attending dinner somewhere all together, so I picked out the first dress I could find in my ample amount of them.

Since Kade basically packed my whole wardrobe. Which I have no damn idea how, because I only brought three massive suitcases for clothes.

The dress was a vibrant coral color, designed by Sophie Theallet with a Anais plunging neckline. It fit me perfectly, sculpting my boobs and showing off my long legs.

Sooner or later I made it to the bathroom area, quickly finding the Family Bathrooms before walking in.

The lighting was dark, but it will do.

I didn't even have to pee, I just wanted to get away from the strong eyes of Kade and Cid's goals on getting beat up. The table was like a social game, you always had to behave your best and strategically talk to certain people of power.

Not only that, but all the girls were spread the hell out. Shyla and Dallia were sitting further right of the extensive table, no doubt talking to my mother and brother about buisness.

Merlia and Ruth were sitting next to eachother, laughing their asses of about something, and obviously Kiaa and Rhea were being flirted on.

Then there was me, just on the corresponding side of Kade as I sat with Cid and a member of another family whom I didn't know personally.

I closed my eyes, resting my hands on the cold marble counter tops as I counted the seconds until my food came and I could eat in peace.

"He doesn't seem like your type, princess." Kade's voice boombed from behind me.

I gasped, turning around sharply to see him leaning against the now locked door, his hands stuffed in his slacks.

God, he looked good in a damn suit. His whole body was chiseled to perfection, every crevice of the dark navy suit fit him perfectly.

His eyes observed me, his hair sort of messy like it has been ran through one to many times. The stuble he had this morning was growning by the minute too, darkening more and more.

"Who?" I breathe out in question, tilting my head to the side. Kade stepped closer to me before speaking. "Cid Shen, doesn't seem like your very into him."

No shit.

"You have no idea if I am into him or not, it's very bold of you to assume." I snap back, clutching the marble counter harder now.

"It's bold for you to assume that he wont be wiped from the face of the earth sooner or later baby." He smiled down at me, that sexy smile of his beaming as his chest came closer to mine.

His head now came closer, turning to the side for his lips to touch my ear softly. "It was also bold of me to feast on your pretty pussy while you clenched your thick thighs around my head, wasn't it? I'm a very bold man, Malia. Truth be told." His deep voice whispered in my ear, his lips biting my earlobe softly.

Holy fuck.