Chapter one: The three ding-dongs.

It was a beautiful, sunny morning at inkwell isles, where this story takes place. Though it may look beautiful, the horrors lie within..

*Chalice knocks on the cottage door, smiling enthusiastically*

Cuphead: Uhh mugsy, someone's at the door! Can ya be a pal and get it for me?

*he says while lying on the couch listening to dirk dangerous on the radio on a tray table next to him*

Mugman: Do I have to do EVERYTHING myself?

*he says while opening the door, frustrated he had to leave the novel he was reading*

Chalice: Hiya ding-dongs!

*cuphead looks at the door and runs up to chalice excitedly*

Cuphead & Mugman: Chalice!
*they say in unison before hugging her tightly*

Chalice: Alright, alright enough you two! I got somethin special planned for us today!

*she says as she escapes the embrace and enters the house, shutting the door behind her*

Cuphead: Ooo! A surprise! I love surprises! What is it? Can ya tell me? Please chalice pleeease?!

Mugman: Oh would you get a grip cuphead? She said it was a surprise for a reason!

Chalice: That's right! But before I tell ya, do you two know what day it is today?

Cuphead: uhhh..Its it your birthday?

Chalice: Not..quite!

Cuphead: Is it saint Patrick's day?

*Chalice looks at cuphead kinda bummed out*
Chalice: No cuphead it ain't a holiday. I was really hoping you two would know!

Mugman: Hey I haven't guessed yet!

Chalice: Well, go on then!

Mugman: Today, exactly one year, 2 minutes, and 43 seconds ago TODAY, is the day we met you, chalice.

Cuphead: Oh yeeaa! I remember now! That was my third guess.

*Chalices face quickly lights up*

Chalice: Thats right you two! That's exactly right! Today marks the 1 year anniverseary of our friendship!

Mugman: Uhm actually chalice it's "anniversary"

Chalice: Whaaat?! No ya dummy. That's not even a word!

Cuphead: yea! You dummy!

Mugman: yeah whateva. What do you have planned for today chalice?

Chalice: Well. What exactly was the FIRST thing we did when we became friends?

*Cuphead raises his hand*

Chalice: Hhmmm...let's see who can answer this question..

*cuphead starts flaying his arms around crazily in the air, trying desperately for chalice to call on him*