1.﹃ GOTHAM CITY ﹄ ⇌ ☆.

𓄼 BEHIND THE MASK 𓄹 ◜ 🎭 ◞₊
⤹ ... be the change you want to see in the world.
written by .. @.yourlocalrebel

TWO GIRLS AND a boy sat around a set of computers. A smaller computer had been set to the side, but it was still important. It's bright red screen quickly changed to a bright green screen.

The girl with brown hair smirked. "You know what that means, it's time to suit up."

The other two grinned and raced towards their respective rooms. Simultaneously, the trio exited their rooms. They all wore almost identical suits that were carefully crafted with bullet proof plates. Each suit had it's own color; purple, blue, and red.

Down the hall was an old elevator. Instead of the modern walls, it had metal fencing around it. Unfazed by the old machinery, the group walked inside. In the middle stood the girl with brown hair. Again, she smirked.

"Let's do this."

As soon as the words left her mouth, the trio covered their faces with masks that resembled their suits. Each mask had an 'X' over the eyes with a scarecrow style mouth. These features glowed neon purple, blue, and red. The girl in blue stood to the left and the boy in red stood off to the right. This left the girl in the middle dressed in purple.

As the elevator went up, it revealed the words spray painted on the wall it had been covering.

In dark pink spray paint, 'Gotham vs the Purge' shone brightly.

The girl in purple led the group inside a bank. As the other two went towards the guards stationed at each side of the room, the girl dressed in purple held up two large guns, shooting a few bullets at the ceiling to grab everyone's attention.

As the others fought off the guards that fought back, she shouted, "Do us a favor and give us the money!"

Hastily, the people in the bank rushed around to collect as much money as possible. It was all thrown into three bags that were placed at the groups feet. The girl in blue held a knife to a guards throat, as if their guns weren't threatening enough.

When the people stopped putting money in the bags, one spoke in a whisper. "Who are you people?"

"I'm Lavender, this is Azul, and this is Rouge. We're the people that will kill you if you don't put any more money in the bags." The girl in purple hissed.

"There isn't any more. This is everything we have!" Another squeaked.

"How much do we have?" Rouge, the boy in red asked, keeping his pistols ready.

"There's $500,000 in each bag." The man whispered.

"That should be enough for now." Azul said, dropping the guard to his knees. They each grabbed the bag in front of them and walked out. Instead of hopping inside a car, they climbed into the sewer drain after shooting all the security cameras.

It was a few minutes of walking in the sewers before they ever heard sirens rushing to the bank.

Lavender, Azul, and Rouge had gotten away.

NO LONGER WEARING their suits, the group was sitting on their couch and chairs watching the news. The living room seemed to be modern, unlike their basement.

"A group of three individuals robbed the Gotham Bank earlier this evening. They killed anyone who tried to stop them, saving those who gave them the $1,500,000 they escaped with. Locals in Gotham are calling this group of killers, Purge Monsters."