Why would you do that?!?!

BTW THIS IS AFTER THEYVE MET LIKE AROUND 2 DAYS AT NEVERMORE!! BUT ITS MY AU SO ITS NOT EXACTLY LIKE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENS!!! THEY ARE ALSO AROUND 18 BUT THEY ACT THE SAME

*6 AM*
NOBODYS POV!! (It's probabaly gonna be like this most of the time
W=Wednesday E=Enid A=Ajax Y:Yoko D=Divina X=Xavier NP=No POV

W:**yawnnn** she looks over<in mind> Enids already up?? She usually doesn't wake till 7:30. Oh she's is the showe— *DINGG!!* NP:this obnoxious noise bugs Wednesday as she hears Enids phone going off. W: <mind> I'll just check her phone rq.. her pass is like... uhh.. I actually don't know. Let's try her b day. Nope. It's probably Ajax's birthday— yep. Of course it's AJAXS birthday. GOD I HATE HIM. Whatever. Who are these texts from?

(Still W) Ajax. She reads the messages. A: Hey Enid!! Could you come by soon? <Delivered>

A: Eeeenid!! I know your probably with W but can't you just make up another excuse? Like that one time you said, "Yoko has an emergency!! I got to go!!" Remember?
Just then Wednesday remembers that exact moment. She feels mad. Strangely though. Yes, this is her almost most common emotion but even anger isn't a usual emotion for her. "Oh I hate that man." E: "Hey Willa? Whatcha doin on my phone?" W:Nothing. *W sees enid*I-I was just checking the c-calendar."

ENIDS POV:
I know she's lying. She always lies when she checks my phone. why is she stuttering? Anyway, I knew Ajax's birthday was a obvious birthday date. Enid then realizes she wasn't fully dressed and was only in her underwear and bra. E: "HOLY SHIT— WEDNS- IM SO SORRY I- I COMPLETELY FORGOT THAT— OMGGG" Enid ran back to the bathroom to get changed <mind> oh. My.God Enid. Wtf?? You weren't even done changing and you just walked out there. She's probably so weirded out rn...

W: What.. did she just- was she- where was- ohmygawd... her body was so perfect though.. I've only known her a couple days and I've already fallen for her. Who wouldn't though? In my defence, shes beautiful and amazing and so well dressed. I mean except for just now— that was. Never mind I should stop thinking about this she'll be back any second.

Enids pov:
I don't even want to go back out there I'm so embarrassed.. it's fine! She's your roomie! She'll understand!! E: "Oh my god I'm so sorry Willa.. (she started to ramble) I just completely forgot when I heard you say something so I came out and when you look disgusted I realized that I forgot to put my shirt and pants on and.. I'm really sorry.." W:No, no it's fine, really. <e mind> oh.. so she was disgusted.. I guess I should... never mind I don't want to think about that right now.

MAKING ANOTHER RN!!