Comunication? With pokemon?

The trial was over a few minutes later and you were accepted into the Survey Corps, the Cyndaquil choosing to stay with you. You shared Potato Mochi with Professor Laventon and went off to the fields to catch more Pokemon. But before then, you something to ask. "Hey, are you okay if I name you?" The Cyndaquil nodded. "How about, Kyka?" The only response you gotten was a happy squeal from the Cyndaquil—no, from Kyka.

And so continued, catching an Alpha Eevee who you lovely named Azul. Azul later on evolved into a Sylveon. You didnt know why, but most were off-settled by you, even pokemon. Infact, the only pokemon that arent scared of you currently are Kyka, Azul, the local alpha's and ghost pokemon. But that didnt bother you, you were more then happy to stick to yourself and your pokemon, telling them stories about your past was a great way to pass time.

"Alright,, Im thinking we should add another member to our team. Maybe a Roselia? Or a Togepi? What do you two think? It might be trouble getting a Togepi to join our team but you two would help, wouldnt you?"

Your arc phone beeped, cutting off your Pokemon's replies. You check the phone, your vision flashes white for a second and you then find a message saying Thou shall be able to understand thee's Pokemon now. You stare at the phone in disbelief, Azul wrapping his ribbons around your wrist and asking "Are you okay?" With Kyka following suit, voicing her own concerns.

"I...I'm okay? This- this is going to take a bit to get used to. The phone said I would be able to understand my Pokemon, and I can hear what you're saying now."

Kyka spoke up, "That just means we can communicate easier! And We'll help you get others to our team, dont you worry at all!" Azul trilled softly, rubbing his cheek on your hand in a silent agreement.