angelic.

as if being a women wasnt already enough , I'm a women in the hood trying to find a way out.

I'm Saniya Marie

I'm Saniya Marie.
But around the hood and at work , i'm "Angel".
The niggas around the block gave me that name when I was little.
My mom used to carry me on her back when she would drop me off at my grandparents house while she went to work two jobs just to give me what I needed.
Now that i'm grown , all I wanna do is take care of her.
But the way I do it , she hates.
I'm a exotic dancer at Blue Flame strip club.
What I do , brings at least $3,000 home a week.

I make sure all my moms bills are paid.
I make sure she needs for nothing.
I make sure there's food in the fridge so she doesn't have to worry about it.
But nope .. it's not enough for her.

"Ma i'm going to work!" I yelled from the front door , holding my duffle bag , heels and phone.
"Mhm .. lock my door on your way out!" She replied.
"Ok!" I said , walking out and locking the door.

I hopped in my brand new BMW.
One of the boys from the block pulled up by my car.
I rolled my window down , he rolled his.

"Yo Angel , what time you plan on coming back to the block later?" He asked.
"Um it's only 10 right now , I should be back by like 4. Why what happen?" I asked.
"Nothing right now , but shit hot around here , you know that. You still got that piece I gave you?" He asked.
"Yup , right in my purse. You think ima need it tonight?" I asked concernedly.
"Shidd .. you might. But just say the word and I gotchu."
"Got it. Later." I said , we both rolled our windows back up and he pulled off.

I pulled out the driveway and drove to work.
Coming to work and dealing with these bitches is really so stressful but the money come first regardless.
I pulled into my parking spot at work.
Soon as I got out the car , I seen Nelli.

Nelli is some boy I been dealing with ever since I started working here

Nelli is .. a misconception for the most part.
He looks all sweet on the outside but on the inside , everything about that man is evil.
He swears he controls me and my every move but little does he know .. i'm on a mission to get rid of his ass for good.

"Wassup babygirl." He said , grabbing my waist.
I thinned my lips out of uncomfort.
"Hey Nelli .." I finally said.
"What time you leaving?" He asked.
"Um I don't know , maybe till closing." I said , lying so he wouldn't try to get me to go home with him.
"Oh aight , I'm bout to slide out with the guys. Ima call you later okay?" He said.
"Okay." I said , moving his hand off me and walking in thru the back door.

I walked to the locker room and seen Diamond.

"Hey pretty girl

"Hey pretty girl." She said , giving me a hug.
"Hey my love , it's packed out there?" I asked.
"Hell yeah , look at this bag!" She said , holding up a bag full to the top of ones , twenty's , and fifty's.
"Damn! Oh we breaking bread tonight!" I said getting hype.
"You know itt!" She said , just as hype as me.

I started taking off my sweats and hoodie to reveal a light blue one piece lingerie with diamonds on the bikini part.
I put my sweats in the duffle bag and applied some more deodorant and perfume.
And in walked Viza ..

Me and Viza started working here around the same time

And not to boost my own ego or anything but I was just better than her at .. everything.
I heard she only got the job because she be fucking for tips.
But that's just a rumor.

"Bitches just getting to work? Damn you gon miss all the money." Viza said.
"Excuse me?? Who you referring to as a bitch?" I asked , putting my phone down.
"I only see one weird ass bitch in the room." She said putting emphasis on the bitch.
"Listen Viza , I WOULD HATE TO PUT MY FOOT FAR UP YO MU'FUCKIN ASS-"

I was cut off by slow foot steps.
Chardonnay came in.

She's the owner and manager of the club

She's basically a second mother to all of us.
We highly respect her.

"I know damnwell y'all in here not arguing." She said.
"No ma'am." We both said.
"It's too much damn money out there to make for y'all to be in here arguing. And Angel ..-" She said  walking over to me and lifting my head by my chin.
"- you my baby. My youngest in the club .. but also my craziest. Calm down , you are literally your name. An angel. So go be angelic and make that money out there on that stage instead of being back here arguing with people who are no where near your level. You understand?" She said.
"Yes ma'am." I said.
"Alright nie .. go make you some money." She said.

All I heard from the DJ was "Help me welcome to the stage our angelic demon , Angel!"
I quickly thru on my heels and walked out on the stage.
"Under the influence" - Chris brown started playing.

And that was all I needed to get on that stage and do what I do.