Their First Time (Smut)

My first smut oneshot of this book!

CW: Sex, vaginal sex, vaginal fingering, loss of virginity, lots of cum from Werewolf, like a lot, please read at your own discretion.

Characters Featured: Cherry Blossom Cookie and Werewolf Cookie

I hope you enjoy the oneshot!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cherry Blossom Cookie and Werewolf Cookie were laying in their bed together, happily cuddling each other. Eventually, Cherry Blossom feels something poking her leg. She curiously looks under the blanket only to blush when she notices the bulge in Werewolf's boxer that he's wearing, realizing that his erection is what's poking her leg. The pink haired woman squeaks in embarrassment, causing her werewolf husband to wake up, groaning and rubbing his eyes.

"Hmmm... What's going on...?" Werewolf asks, before looking under the blanket and blushes brightly when he realizes he had an erection. "I-I'm so sorry, Blossom! I didn't realize-" Werewolf starts to say before he felt a jolt of pleasure when he feels his wife touch his covered erection, gasping in pleasure. "I'm sorry, did I hurt you?!" Cherry Blossom asks quickly. "No, you just startled me..." Werewolf says. "I want to feel you inside of me right now," Cherry Blossom says, her cheeks red from embarrassment, causing Werewolf to blush brightly as well. "A-are you sure?" Werewolf asks nervously.

"Please, I'd love to have you take my virginity," Cherry Blossom says, causing Werewolf to look somewhat shocked. "Wait, you're a virgin?" Werewolf asks, which causes the pink haired woman to blush in embarrassment. "Yeah..." Cherry Blossom admits shyly, to which Werewolf gently grabs Cherry Blossom's chin and brings her face up to meet his face. "Don't worry, I'll make you feel really good, Cherry Blossom..." Werewolf says in a sincere voice, which causes Cherry Blossom to smile softly. The two of them then sit up on the bed before leaning over and kissing each other's lips, Werewolf gently grabbing Cherry Blossom by her hips and bringing her closer to him.

They eventually both break away from the kiss, a string of saliva connected to their lips. Werewolf reaches over to take off Cherry Blossom's night gown, the pink haired woman lifting her arms up to help her lover take it off her, revealing her bare body, causing her to blush. Werewolf looks at his lover's naked body for a bit, a blush visible on his face as he looks at his wife before he reaches his face to her neck and starts kissing and nipping her neck lovingly, causing Cherry Blossom to gasp
before moaning quietly in pleasure. Werewolf then reaches his hand out to gently hold one of Cherry Blossom's boobs in his hand, fondling it as he occasionally would pinch the nipple, causing Cherry Blossom to moan louder, loving the pleasurable feeling. Eventually Werewolf gently lays Cherry Blossom down back first on the bed before he reaches one of his hands down to Cherry Blossom's womanhood, which was dripping with her arousal.

Werewolf looks at Cherry Blossom with a curious look. "May I please put my fingers in you?" Werewolf asks, to which causes Cherry Blossom to nod in response. "Please! I need you!" Cherry Blossom says, blushing, to which Werewolf nods and gently sticks one of his fingers inside his wife's pussy, causing her to gasp. The grey haired man waits for his wife to adjust to the feeling before he starts thrusting his finger in and out of her womanhood, causing his wife to moan in pleasure. Eventually Werewolf sticks a second finger inside his wife's womanhood, causing her to gasp again.

After a few minutes, Werewolf starts thrusting both fingers in and out of Cherry Blossom's pussy, occasionally scissoring his fingers to stretch her out for his member, causing Cherry Blossom to moan and squirm due to the pleasure. Eventually Werewolf takes his fingers out of Cherry Blossom's pussy, feeling like he stretched her out enough, causing Cherry Blossom to whine at the loss. Werewolf then starts taking off his boxers, revealing his throbbing erection to his wife, who blushes brightly at the sight. Werewolf then grabs a bottle of lube from a nightstand drawer and opens it before squirting some lube onto his hand before putting the bottle down and using the lube on his hand to stroke his cock to make it easier for him to enter Cherry Blossom's womanhood. Werewolf then leans his body over Cherry Blossom's body, his erection close to his wife's entrance.

"Are you sure you want this...?" Werewolf asks his wife, to which the pink haired woman nods in response. "I want to feel you inside of me right now," Cherry Blossom tells Werewolf, to which the grey haired man nods in response and slowly pushes his cock inside Cherry Blossom's pussy, both of them gasping and shuddering from the feeling. "Ah fuck, I knew you'd feel good," Werewolf mutters as he slowly pushes his member inside his wife's womanhood before he hit her hymen. "This might hurt... Are you sure you want me to continue?" Werewolf asks, to which Cherry Blossom nods in confirmation. Werewolf then pulls out before thrusting back into his wife's womanhood, breaking her hymen and causing Cherry Blossom to gasp in pain and tear up slightly, to which Werewolf wipes away her tears and whispers sweet words into her ear to calm her down.

Eventually Cherry Blossom squirms slightly, wanting more friction. "You can move now, the pain went away," Cherry Blossom says as Werewolf nods and starts gently thrusting in and out of her womanhood, causing both of them to moan and groan due to the pleasure. Eventually Cherry Blossom feels a chord in her stomach. "I-I think I'm going to cum!" Cherry Blossom says with a moan, to which causes Werewolf to grunt in pleasure. "I'm close too, do you want me to pull out?" Werewolf asks.

"Cum in me, I want to get pregnant," Cherry Blossom says, to which Werewolf nods. "Alright then...," Werewolf says. After a little bit, the chord in Cherry Blossom's stomach snaps as she moans loudly as she cums, her juices covering Werewolf's cock and the sheets. Werewolf then grunts as he cums inside Cherry Blossom's womanhood, his sperm going into Cherry Blossom's womb as she moans from the warmth. Werewolf grabs Cherry Blossom's hips as he pushes his cock deeper into her pussy, more of his cum spilling deep into his wife's womb.

Some of Werewolf's cum drips out of Cherry Blossom's pussy and drips down her thighs. Eventually Werewolf pulls his cock out of his wife's womanhood, some of his sperm dripping out of her pussy as she squeaks and blushes brightly at the feeling of being so full of her husband's seed. Werewolf then lays down next to Cherry Blossom, panting. "How was that?" Werewolf asks as he turns his head to look at Cherry Blossom. "Amazing," Cherry Blossom replies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you guys enjoyed this oneshot! Have a great day/night!