~Natural Sugar Scrub~

I'm working on a cast list... First book newbie writer bare wit me.. Trigger Warning.. Like.. Comment.. Etc and what not. You gone love it here I promise.

"Amiri, Imma beat yo ass" Iliana said throwing a pillow at me from the other side of her big ass bed.

I laugh and throw the pillow back. "We can take this outside right now" I say pointing to her window.

"Fuck the outside, let's go hoe" Iliana replied jumping on me and damn near beating my ass with the pillow.

"You got it! You got it!" I laugh and scream. I push her off. Iliana's phone went off.

Iliana has been my best friend since middle school, we were now seniors in high school. "Bruh why this lame ass hoe texting my phone ??" Iliana asked scrunching up her face.

" Who ? Rileigh ?" I say unphased. Rileigh was Iliana's toxic ass ex. They been on and off since middle of freshman year. This break they were on has lasted the longest tho. Iliana realized she was gay in like 4th grade. I realized in like 7th grade that i was too but i was one of them mfs that claimed they were bi for a solid year. She claims "i'm tryna be like her".

"She talking bout some 'she want her stuff back'" Iliana said in disbelief.

"Tell her we took that shit to goodwill" I laugh.

"Imma call her" Iliana says staring at me to see my reaction.

"Pussy you won't" I say then the phone starts to ring then picks up.

"Girl yo shit gone" Iliana says smiling. They both had their faces in the camera. Rileigh was sitting her room, she sucked her teeth.

"Quit playing.." She told Iliana looking irritated.

"We gone ship em to yo mama crib" I say from the background.

"Bruh give Amiri ass the phone" I love how she knew it was me. Iliana handed me the phone.

"Hey twin" I say to her.

"Tell her lemme come get my stuff" I look over at Iliana who was shaking her head yes

"Come get it, i gotchu" Me and Rileigh were cool, although she bad for my bestie it's really my bestie bad for her. i actually originally put her on with my bestie. i regret that now because i be telling both of them to leave each other alone at least twice a week. They started off good for a lil while then shit just went left one day, they were never actually disloyal to each other so i jus let them be them. I'm pretty sure they soul tied. I really hope they get they shit together or separate for real.

"I'm on my way" She said smiling then hung up.

" Y'all need help" I say handing her phone back she got up and ran to her bathroom.

"Come help me make sure fat ma ready" she rushed dropping her shorts. If you couldn't tell we were extremely comfortable.

"Use the natural sugar scrub on the outside so yo shi soft" I say grabbing my jacket and sliding my crocs on.

"Why you leaving me already stinkkk, she not here yet" She yelled from the bathroom.

"The twins" I remind her that i gotta go get the brother from practice . "Love you Ili !" i say before walking down the stairs "Bye GiGi" and saying goodbye to Mrs.Garcia . Mrs. Garcia was Iliana's grandmother.We love Mrs.Garcia .

"Ai, No besos adios ?" She asked with attitude as i was about to go out the door.

"Ofc not" I say walking over to her and kissing her cheek.