Chapter 81: The Kims'daughter

⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

After an 8-hour flight, you were still a little fatigued when you landed in Daegu

After an 8-hour flight, you were still a little fatigued when you landed in Daegu. Your dad made you feel secure by giving you soft embraces that made you feel so adored. You are just glad that you can be away from your obnoxious ex-best friend who ruined your relationship.

The visit to the Kims will be interesting, especially without your Taelove present. You will have the most liberty to know about them and Taehyung's life. Eujin, his sister, has already spoken with you. She is two years your junior, but you and Taehyung's younger brother are the same age.

When you arrive, they've planned an entire movie night for you. It was early dawn when you landed in Daegu.

You slept well on the journey, and thankfully, no one recognized you. Little miracles do happen. As you arrived at the baggage claim, you immediately sent Mr. Kim a message notifying him that you had landed.

You exhale a breath of relief as he responds that he will meet you at international arrivals. You beam with delight as you notice your bags among the first to arrive on the conveyer belt.

A sweet gentleman flashed a smile at you and offered to assist you in loading it onto your trolley. You strolled to the open doors with a charming smile on your face.

 You strolled to the open doors with a charming smile on your face

You were surprised to meet Taehyung's parents as well as his two squabbling siblings, Eujin and Jong Gyu. As you noticed their joyful demeanor, you grinned from ear to ear. Both siblings tried to outrun each other to see who could reach you first and hugged you tightly. You only smirk at the two silly siblings; to the early travelers, you appear to be their younger sibling because both of them were taller than you.

Eujin had a beaming smile on her face "Oh my goodness! Yunru, you're here. I'm pleased you arrived safely..."

Jong Gyu shoved his sister aside, but she merely gave him a nasty look as she snatched the trolley handle and pulled it to where their parents were standing with wide welcoming smiles.