The Beginning

Image up top is the outfit that the main character will be wearing.

Victor POV

The crack of a whip, half my vision going red. A purple glow, screaming, an explosion. A figure walking out of the darkness. Then I am awoken by the bus coming to a stop. "Well that was a interesting one." I state as I rub the sleep from my eyes. "Alright folks, We're here Gravesfield. Please don't forget your stuff." The driver states and myself as well as the other passengers move to get of the bus. I wait for everyone else to pass before standing. As I pass the driver I give him a tip and thank him for the ride. 

I then head for the nearby motel and pay for a room. The receptionist gives me a strange look so I invade their mind and give them a suggestion to not rat me out to anyone. They then hand me a key to my room and I go to my new home for the next few days. On arrival I immediately take a shower, this place is at least clean. After I'm done I take a look at myself in the mirror and study my scars for a moment before smirking.

 After I'm done I take a look at myself in the mirror and study my scars for a moment before smirking

"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

"What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger." I say with a sadistic smile before heading to bed. "Happy 15'th birthday to me. Exactly one year since I gained my freedom. Who knows maybe this town won't be so boring." I say before falling asleep.

The next morning I wake up well rested and decide to take a stroll. I have my backpack with me as I only paid for a single night. Hopefully I can find someplace abandoned to set up shop while I'm in town. As I'm walking through a quiet little neighbourhood I sense something strange. Like when I use a short range teleport but stronger. Like a doorway of some kind. I stop in front of some woods and notice a owl carrying a empty bag fly past me. That bird has some power in it, that much is obvious so I decide to see where it came from.