Part 3

Victor POV

Once I wake up I decide to get out some clothes for exercise since I plan on practicing some magic. While I'm getting dressed I keep thinking about the events that took place yesterday. Eva's Words keep playing in my head. The fact that she want's to be there for me whenever I'd need it was oddly comforting. Anyway I leave the room quietly since Luz is still asleep. I woke up earlier today than when I did yesterday. Which works perfectly for me. 

I grab a few slices of plain bread and eat it while leaving a note for Eva on the fridge.
'Going out for the morning, should be back by lunch.
Victor.' 
The note reads and I head out the door finishing the last slice. I make sure to use the back door so that I don't wake up Hooty. While walking through the woods I look for a pretty spacious clearing while making sure that it's far enough away from everything that no one would notice.

I look for about an hour and find two clearings that are too small, also a boar covered in quills tried to attack me but I disintegrated it before it even got close. At the third clearing I find all the requirements for my training. The sun has only now risen so it works out. I see a boulder in the centre of the clearing that will work perfectly for my goals. I shave the top of off the boulder to create a flat surface and use my telekinesis to throw the top that I cut off with the sword into the forest. 

Just what the hell is this sword made of. It seems to be indestructible and I felt compelled to use the sword for that purpose. This thing is definitely unique I need to look into what it is. I hope the library has some information about it because my foresight seems to be obscured. Normally I can see the past of some objects. I remember seeing the history of some artifacts in the museum back in New York but with this thing I cant see a single thing about it, it makes me uneasy.

I decide to leave those thoughts for later and to focus on my training for now. I climb onto the new flat surface of the boulder that is now about six feet tall. I sit in a meditative position and focus my psionic power throughout my body. I then focus on the magical theory of magic manipulation. I can feel my power struggle for a bit, maybe for a few minutes before it stabilizes. I then try to make a small light spell in my hand butttt. It blows up. Not surprising, if not for the fact that the blast sends me back several meters! WHAT THE FUCK!!!

"The fuck! I barely used any energy with that spell! The spell shouldn't have backfired that badly. Unless psychic energy might be a little too potent for it to replicate spells." I must have thought of it too fluidly for it to properly stabilize. I get back on the boulder and decide to try again.

Eva POV

I wake up from a fantastic dream but realize that there is a slight wet sensation between my legs. I blush in embarrassment at the realization of my dream might be because of hormones, and puberty. Especially considering who I was dreaming about. I quickly grab some fresh clothes and run to the bathroom. After my shower and relieving myself of some tension I throw my nightgown in the clothes hamper and head to the kitchen to make breakfast. Only to see my mom drinking some apple blood and looking at me with a smug smirk.

"Enjoy yourself Owlet?" She asks and I tilt my head in confusion probably looking like an actual owl. It then dawns on me that I might not have been as quiet as I should have been while relieving myself during the shower. I blush so red that I almost pass out. "It's alright Owlet. It happens to everyone at your age. Certainly did with me. I wonder if it has to do with a certain snow haired..." I cover my mom's mouth with my hand she removes it and she laughs for a bit before gaining a serious expression. 

"As amusing as it is to see you flustered I'm not ready to be a grandmother yet. As much as I would like to be one in the future. You will wait until you are at least eighteen. Am I understood?" She says sternly and I nod knowing that it might be the death of me. "Good now eat your breakfast before it gets cold. Also I have no problem with you having a little fun from time to time just make sure your careful." I nod in understanding and then go to eat my breakfast. But as I sit down I notice one plate missing from the table.