The announcement

Calling
Texting
FaceTime
Todoroki pov
Todays the day that me and midoriya tell the class about us. Midoriya has been trying to avoid saying anything but fortunately I remember almost everything except for lectures and stupid topics.Oh and my "father". I walk into class looking normal as always. I sit beside midoriya and when I say he looked nervous I mean it. "What's wrong midoriya?" J whispered. "I'm kinda nervous.. what if they don't support us??" He replied. I held his hand under the desk being unnoticed. "Alright shitheads I'm going to sleep do whatever. Wake me up from my sleep. You.Are.Dead." He said coldly. He then went into his sleeping bag like always. "Midoriya I think it's time to say it." I whispered. He nodded. We walked into the front of the classroom. "Classmates. I- No we have an announcement that's very important." Not going to lie but I feel the pressure kicking in. "Umm.. well me and uh todoroki are.." midoriya looked like he was about to cry. "We are dating!" We said together. Everyone had looked shocked. But then the unexpected. "CONGRATULATIONS!! WE SUPPORT YOU!!!" The whole class said that in one loud cheer. It felt amazing!

Dekus pov
We finally said it. The stress was unbearable! We held hands and I started smiling! I looked at everyone and everybody was so very happy! Except for kacchan.. he looked teary eyed. "Hey what wrong with kacchan?" I whispered to todoroki. "I'm not sure midoriya. Maybe we should ask him later?" He replied.

~Time skip~ (still dekus pov)
Me and todoroki went back to our dorm to get ready for bed. I started to hear crying in the middle of the night. I walked out and heard they muffled sobs in kacchans room.. I quickly rushed to get shoto up and we went back to kacchans door. "Kacchan? Are you okay?"

"No.. no I'm not.."