Please baby~ i need you~ (SMUT)

✨Smut chapter✨

Katsuki's pov
I didn't know what they meant by 'it's time' they picked me up and ran to their car. I was placed in the backseat. After a 2 minutes or so we arrived at a hotel? 'Love hotel' was they name.. wait does that mean they're gonna?! Before I could say anything I was rushed into a room. The bed was shaped like a heart with rose petals. The room smelt good ngl🙄

Nobody's pov
Deku grabbed bakugou and kissed him roughly. Before he continued he asked for consent first. (Always important to give consent before sexual activities or anything really-) Deku slowly kissed him again but less rough. He but the blondes bottom lip. The blonde opened his mouth due to the surprise and let out a tiny gasp of a moan. Todoroki started taking his shirt and pants off leaving his boxers on. Deku stopped what he was doing to also take his shirt and pants off. "Strip." Deku and todoroki said at the same time. Bakugou did what he was told, but trying to cover much of himself. They both looked at bakugou. In their eyes the blonde could tell they wanted to make sure he was okay with it. "Damn it! Hurry up and fuck me!" The blonde yelled. It surprised the two top males but quickly they smirked. Todoroki grabbed bakugou's chin and said with a seductive voice "suck." The blonde did what he was told again.

Bakugou's pov
I opened my mouth a bit and liked shotos the tip. It tasted salty but sweet. I continued to do this until I started bobbing my head up and down. I didn't really have a gag reflex so it was kinda of easy for me to go down lower and lower. Inch but inch. Deku the started to grab lube and stuck 2 fingers inside my hole. "Mhm!" I moaned. It hurt but the pain felt good~

I'm not gonna continue because I'm on a school bus rn and I'm feeling sick but imma do a time skip so this will be the last update stay tuned on the next book!

~time skip~
Nobody's pov
After the exhausting night the couple of three laid down together falling asleep close to eachother. The feeling of pure bliss and pleasure wore them out. The red and white haired male was caressing the blondes head while the greenette was slowly falling asleep with his hands around the blondes waist.

THE END