Why me?!

Katsukis pov
I knew this would happen! Why do I always get caught up in my feelings? I began to sob while my thoughts racing. I heard a knock on my door. It was stupid deku.. "kacchan? Are you okay?".. no no I am not. "Y-yeah I'm fine d-deku.." I'm such an idiot! "Kacchan I know your crying.. please open the door" I just sat there in my bed. "Kacchan you better open this door or I'll break it open myself." To be honest I'm kinda scared. I've never heard him so serious. "On the count of three. 1.. 2.. 3..!" I fell off my bed when I saw the door open. How did he do that?! I wiped my tears fast before icyhot and deku saw me. " bakugou please sit down. Talk to us. We're your friends.. right?" Icyhot sounded so quiet. I sat down in the bed and they both looked at me very concerned.

Todorokis pov
Me and midoriya just stared at him until he told us what was wrong. "Please talk to us.." I tried to make it sound like I was on the verge of tears even though I wasn't even feeling sad. "It's hard to explain okay?! If I say anything it. It might ruin our friendship.." I saw the tears prickling in his eyes. To be honest it hurts to see him like this.. "come on kacchan! We won't judge you at all. No matter what we will still be friends!" Midoriya made it sound like he was so very proud. "Okay then.. I LIKE YOU TWO I KNOW IT SOUNDS WEIRD BUT I DO! I couldn't help my feelings. I know you guys like eachother. And especially I know you guys don't feel the same way about me. I bullied you deku. I made fun of you shoto." I was shocked. He's never called me shoto. Ever. The thing is me and midoriya are polyamorous. (Polyamorous is when people give consent to all people. Easiest way to say it deku and todoroki would date Bakugou at the same time. If you guys didn't know😁) I can understand his pain. Before I was dating midoriya, I felt like this. Exactly like this..