-ᗯᕼEᖇE ᗩm I?-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cale" - talking

'Cale' - thinking

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A redhair was sitting down on the roots of a tree, as we can see that the redhead had eyebages, and was probably lacking sleep; this particular redhead was known as Cale Henituse.

He is the son of the Duke in the Roan Empire, and was regarded as a hero by the people of the Empire. He is often described as the kind of person you would expect to find on the front during a war, someone who will sarifice everything  for love, which according to Cale was wrong, well, the redhead siting in the tree was not even Cale Henituse to begin with, This was Kim Rok Soo, a reader who ended up in the world of the book 'The Birth Of A Hero'. However, he quickly adjusted. He loved money, but hated attetion, So, being in the body of the famous trash, Cale Henituse was nice because he could absue his position with monney, but that ended up in misery, as he was trapped in the CENTRE of the drama and was forced to fight in the front line.

Cale sighed in relief and laid down on the roots of the tree, pretending to be asleep, or trying to sleep, what an unlucky person indeed, that the very particular tree he laid on was the tree that was used to transport people to another dimension and back. Cale took no notice when it started to glow and swallowed him to the mysterious universe of 'LOOKISM'.

"Where the HELL am I?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Author's note-

Hello everyone, how are you all?

I am going fine, and yes, I made it small 'cause I wanna see you guys reaction! 

Well, what do you guys think Cale's house will look like?

- He doesn't even had one to start with! (poor and broke)

- Mega rich like Jay Hong

- Middle class

307 words (Wow!)

-Author out-