-ᗪG?-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cale" - talking

'Cale' - thinking

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The conversation was so quick that Cale didn't even turn to face whoever said that he will be fighting him, but the two people in front of him were both attacking him at the same time, Gun was going in for a kick, and Cale was trying to block it but his body seems to be moving on its own like it knows where the kick is going to land at, he quickly blocked it, or caught it, as if he had been doing this for ages, his movements were so smooth it surprised him more than it surprised others, and as Goo was going to punch him, Cale gave him a stern strike on the side of their neck, and he fell unconscious. This made Gun freeze, as he eyed Cale head to toe.

'What kind of material art is that?' Gun wondered as he looked at the unconscious Goo on the ground, he examined Cale while Goo was going in for the punch, his movements were smooth and soft but his punches were strong and efficient.

Just then, Cale noticed the movements behind his back, and he realised that he had someone behind him.

"Uhhh...You guys are such a pain in the ass! Come one, when you meet someone do you also fight them?" Cale asked as he turned around to look at the person behind him.

The person behind him was an attractive man who had dyed pink hair and dark-coloured eyes, he had a pale face and a slim body figure. He was smiling. Cale suddenly understood who he was as he saw him on his phone and because Cale's body already knew who he was...somehow.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(280 words)

-author out-