*Top Gun Camp (1)*

*Gunderson's House 

A bright morning with sun rays streaming through the window and a breeze blowing through the curtains.

A room that is cluttered with academic books and papers scattered about, as well as posters of fighter jets and some wall art prints and patches "Altitude, Airspeed, and Brains" and "Aviation Engineer is my superpower" that are posted on the wall, and a duffel bag that is packed from the end of her bed.

On the desks, there is a blueprint design of an aircraft scattered across the design, as well as a pencil and measurement tools that appear to be unfinished, as well as a basket full of crumpled papers and a laptop that is open on a black screen.

As well as the collection of miniatures of different aircrafts that is displayed. 

Also, have an old acoustic guitar on display beside the bedroom and have some old CDs stacks of different music genres and have small cd player. 

May Gunderson is sprawled from the cozy bed, sleeping soundly while holding her small plushie hummingbird until she is interrupted by the alarm beeping of the digital clock . 

She stirred awake, not wanting to get up, and reached out her hand to press the alarm button.

As she turn off the alarm , she yawns as she stretch her muscles of her body to start her day. 

That is, until her cellphone started to ring.

As she sees it is "Edgineer"  or Edmund Hammonds through her contacts. 

Then she press the button to answer the incoming call. 

"Morning Ed what is it?" as May hoarsely said in her morning voice. 

"Good morning, May. Did you just wake up? Where are you, exactly, because we are waiting for you, or did you simply forget that we will be having the great experience that's going to be held?"

As May begun to remember as she sees the red mark circle that says Top Gun Camp of the calendar  it was the day of the Top Gun Camp. 

"Goodness gracious......*hit i forgot about it. " as she says. 

(Sighs) Edmund also started to chuckle at May's forgetfulness.

"Fine hurry up , i'll distract our instructor and i'll send you the address and dont forget to wear our uniform so that they will let you in and to be able to identified that you where with us."

"Thanks i'll be on my way"

"Ok we where just gathering our luggages as they accomodate us to go in our specific rooms to stay in so you better hurry ok bye see you soon. "

As she hurriedly getting out of the bed as puts her blueprints in the drawing tube case and some books in her other duffel bag and have some manuals in flying despite she knows she cant fly , she still brings it out of habit.

Then she showers and get dressed neatly in their  white polo blouse uniform in their upper pockets ,its their patch logo school and navy blue pants. 

Then she hooks her aviator glasses in her blouse.

As she fix her neatly in military style bun for women.  Then she looks at the mirror winningly smile at the mirror to appreciate her look. 

Then she goes to her closet to get some extra shirts and pants and put her plushie in the other duffel bag.