chapter un

Geoff grabbed a peice of rolled up paper and tossed it towards his head. Looking up drowsily, he came eye to eye with Geoff and looked at him in a questioning manner. Geoff just smirked slightly and waved at him, signaling at him to read the crumbled up note. He grabbed it and opened it up, slightly squinting his eyes and attemtping to stare at the strange note lying before him.

"Hey dude!!!!! Party at mine 2nite, wanna cm alongzz??? At my crib!!
- / geoff"

Cody smiled and shook is head in a yes, and threw the paper into his bag. He would throw that out later, probably, unless he forgot again. Cody was a pretty forgetful person, even though he would try pretty hard to keep on with assignments, he would always forget somehow. The image of him sitting on his desk at 2.34am, doing his honors maths homework.

He shuddered and continued to listen. His ears rang and his head was pounding against his eyes, he could feel the odd preassure of the unreal feeling. He felt himself slouching on his seat but sat up, trying to keep his already bad composure. He slightly failed, but treated it as a win for not falling down and looking like a dumbass in the middle of class.

The ringing of the bell flashed into his ears. His eyes fluttered and he shot up from his seat, taking his bag and throwing his books inside, running to the lunch line. He stood next to Geoff in the long line. His eyes got blurry for a second. He felt his head pounding again, but shook his head and ignored it.

- Hey dude!

(Geoff spoke in such a layed back manner. He'd always admired that about him.)

- Heya! Id love to come to the party man, when's it?

(he was pretty sick, so he would try, but if he passed out or something; nobody would probably give a single shit. No, no thats wrong. Of course they will, they care.)

- It's this Friday afternoon! Hope you show up, man.

(Geoff also had this annoying habit of sounding so fake in the end, but he ignored it again. Again.)

- I dont have any plans, so i probably will.

(Probably.)

- Sweet!

(Yeah. Sweet.)

Geoff saw DJ and Duncan from a distance and walked towards them saying a quick goodbye to Cody. Duncan smirked at Cody and waved, DJ also smiling at him and waving before talking to Geoff. He grabbed his lunch and walked to his usual table, which had team e-scope + owen. He sat next to Eva and Izzy, Noah in front of him and Owen at Noah's left.

- Hey Cody!!

(Thats owen. He's always so nice! Love that about him.)

- hey geek.

(Aaand...Eva. She's like a mean girls coach but a little more asshole-y.)

- hey dipshit.

(Noah. He's got that gayass nickname for me. Hah.)

- HEY COADY???!!!

(Izzy. You probably guessed it already.)

- dude. You look like shit, what happened?
- And that's the third time ive been asking that since, like, two days ago.

- Really dude! Are you okay? You seem so... drowsy.

- and your eyes are chilli pepper red! Like really!

Izzy grabbed my eyes and stretched them out. That actually felt great for me - i have no idea how - and i rubbed my eyes instantly when Izzy left them alone. Eva looked puzzled, Owen was concerned, and Noah was used to it by now. I guess.