chapter deux

tw // SA, trauma, sexual trauma, abuse in general, SH, mentions and graphic descs of r@p3

Close your eyes and imagine an odd setting. It's the start of the day in a very particular highschool, and someone's bawling their eyes out to Bridgette's hoodie. Now, take a loooong guess who it is. Well, I'll beat you to It.

Sierra.

The immaculate freaky girl with autism, past highschool whore, has managed to date Heather of all people, and most importantly; The definition of someone absolutely down-bad. And mostly the bad part, anyway.

Everyone despised her exsistance other then the people who were nice to basically everyone. Which means Bridgette, Geoff and DJ. Even the freshmans were creeped out by her weird behavior, which they should be. That is borderline sexual assult, right there officer.

So you're wondering; how did we get from a depressed teenage boy who's questioning his feelings for a certain someone, to abuse and trauma?

I'll explain.

"Uhm...The new girl's kinda familliar."

"Is...is that..."

"SIERRA!?"

Izzy jumped on her and kicked her right in the head, making her scream and try to crawl away. Yes, it was indeed Sierra, the girl that managed to date Heather, had sexual intercourse with Cody when he was unconcious and vulnerable to anything coming his way.

Oh boy, he was not happy. Can relate to that one.

There was also someone else, an eel, a manwhore malewife.

Alejandro.

But nobody really knew him, anyway. The facts that he was new in the town and that he was extremely hot was enough for them all. And those were facts that everybody in the school had. Alejandro was just another normal guy. Another normal guy, and Another normal guy...

Another normal guy.

Anyway, since we got another 'normal guy' (?) out of the way, let us contonue the story.

Cody's head still hurt a lot, and his eyes watered every 24 minutes. ( Yes, he was counting every second he spent in school ... ) His eyebags were visible more than ever , and even Heather started getting a tad bit concerned about the amount of sleep he was getting. He hated that about himself and tried so hard to get better, but no matter what he tried it never worked.

His vocal chords ached everytime he spoke or uttered a sound, which was painful when you're the fav of your school math teacher. And oh boy, if you're silent that day, they especially pick on you. Assholes.

He avoided Sierra everytime he saw her, which she tried to avoid him too. She obviously still liked him, but he didnt give a shit. After everything that went down at last year's party, he doubted he could ever even come face to face or make eye contact with her. His eyes glistened once more when the chem teacher went over the same topic the bajillionth time, thats toootaly a real number aha.

His eyes wandered over everyone else in the class. Leshawna was texting Harold who was in History, Heather was working on her acrylic nails with a filer, Noah and Gwen were making fun of Beth's dumb new dress and how ugly it was. He used to like Gwen last year, and it sounded like a weird thing to say now. Gwen and Noah bonded really well because of their liking for crime based novels, and the dynamic was evident. Cody feared they were a couple, but he also knew Noah was a closeted gay, and Gwen was dating Trent. He rested his head on the desk, his head continuing to pound.

Suddenly, the bell rang and everyone** rushed out with a few exceptions. He walked to the bathroom...

MAJOR SH AND SUICIDE TW !!

... and took out his pocket knife. He was thankful atleast the stalls covered up a lot of what was inside unlike some American schools. His arm was already bruised but he had just started taking it out on himself a few weeks ago, and he refused to call it an addiction. He knew it was unhealthy, and he knew it was wrong... but yet, it still felt so right. The metalic blade touching his skin, he craved it, and he despised that. His eyes darted to the few bruises and wounds from past sessions and he grinned to himself.

Suddenly, something clicked in his brain. He had never done this in school before and never decided what he was going to do in case some kind of infection came towards his way. Cody was nowhere near stupid, maybe naive, but not stupid. He stopped. He just wanted to hurt himself. Dont die. Dont die. But he didnt want to die, right? That thought shouldve been horrific to him, he knew that. But it didnt. It felt so right. If he could, he would say it out loud, but he knew better. Everybody could walk in any second, and he couldnt risk that. Right?

But there was still a faint voice in his head, telling him to plunge it in his chest, to let it bleed and smile and all that. There was still a faint voice, telling him that he didnt deserve a concerned Noah asking him how he was everyday, or the thank you messages from the online forums he followed, or a mean girl mean mom type of friend Heather, or a big fun buddy like Owen, or-

Or-

Whatever. He needed to clean up that instant. He didnt feel like making a mess and making it more of a living hell to clean this up. The principle already abused the workers here enough, he didnt wanna hurt them any more than everyone else did.

He quietly cleaned it up with a napkin, putting a arguably big bandaid over the wound and coverring it up with napkins, rolling his sleeve down and wearing a slightly oversized jacket.

He didnt notice the blood stain on his shirt, near his v neck though. But somebody else he knew could, and that somebody wouldnt be happy about it. Not aware of the stain, he sat at his usual spot, not even trying to get any of the shitty food once again. He would probably just throw it up, with how disgusting those meals could get.

"Hey , uhm. .. Cody ??"

"Huh? Oh. Yeah, Noah?

"What's that stain?"

------------------------------

Another chapter done! I have a few ideas in mind and Im going to implement them soon. See you then !! :P