chapter trois

chapter titles are in French if you haven't noticed tehe

THE NEW SEASON JUST CAME OUT!! TW SPOILERS AHEAD!!

I am a huuuge bowie x raj / however his name is spelled shipper and theyre so cute and omgomgomg!!!!!

also wayne and raj bros for life 😹😹 also i fucking hate the emma and chase thing idk its just so boring

IM WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THE NEXT SEASON!!! I watched it all on yt before it was copyright claimed 💀💀 i wished i didnt watch it so fast but the official english dub will probably come out soon and we can watch it without copyright shits,,

hello to all my friends in Italy who have watched it !!!

———

Oh, Noah: Peaceful. It is of Hebrew origin, and the meaning of Noah is "peaceful". Also possibly "long-lived", "comforter", or "wanderer". That didn't fit our noah, not quite.

Noah had always been a smart kid, but that didn't mean he enjoyed high school. In fact, he found it to be rather dull and uninteresting. He had a small group of friends, but none of them shared his love of literature and classic movies. They were more interested in sports and partying, which didn't appeal to Noah at all.

Noah's real passion was writing. He had been writing short stories and poems since he was a child, and he had even won a few awards for his work. He dreamed of becoming a published author someday, but he knew that the road to success would be a long and difficult one.

Despite his lack of enthusiasm for high school, Noah was a dedicated student. He always did his homework and studied hard for exams. His grades were excellent, and he was at the top of his class. However, this only made him more of an outcast among his peers. They saw him as a teacher's pet and a nerd, and they made fun of him whenever they had the chance.

That all came to a stop when Duncan's body was found. Noah knew Duncan was a total dumbass, but that didn't excuse the weirdness of the case. Duncan? Who has a pretty rad girlfriend, and for all he knew a good home life, good social skills and acceptable grades? It was very weird he would commit suicide in such a scenario. Too weird.

It led Noah to playing detective himself. And there was only one person who could help him, and oh boy he didn't want to cooperate with whatever they had to offer. His mind forced him, and no matter how much he didnt prefer that route, he knew he had to take it for this investigation. He walked towards her locker, standing next to her with his stoic expression.

"Hey-Sierra. I need to talk to you."

The slightly taller girl looked towards him and grinned, walking up to him awkwardly. She waited in front of him with a piercing expression that seemed kinda threatening.

"I need your...services. For something."

"You do realize you need to return me the favour, right?"

"Yeah yeah, sure. Just tell me what you want and give me what i do. And we'll never speak of this again."

"Fair enough." She grinned ear to ear, looked towards him and took out a notepad. "I need info on your sexuality, Noah. A few people have been speculating, and i need that gossip for...a few things."

Noah sweat for a second and gulped, looking towards the ground. He had a painful expression plastered on his face. "I'm gay."

"Wha-"

"I'm gay, Sierra. There, you got your gossip."

She started scribbling down on her notebook, excited the obtained the new info. She turned to Noah and her expression softened from crazy, to not-so crazy. 

"So, what do ya need?"

"Some info about Duncan's life at home and all. Not much of a big deal for you, I'm aware." She rolled her eyes. "Classic Noah. Sure, give me a sec." She took out her phone and Noah's let out a ding. He jumped in surprise. He didnt give her his number?... BUT, he could most probably live with that. He checked the text and surprisingly saw more than 4 thousand words of information on Duncan. His eyes widened as he looked towards the girl who laughed.

"Oh, silly Noah. Anyway, see you around." She walked away as the bell rang and he took off in the other direction towards science class. He was shocked at how fast she was able to obtain so much information on a single person's life. That scared him a lot on how much she knew about his. 

He really needed to private his socials that afternoon.

He walked towards the cafeteria, sitting down as Cody sat next to him. He looked towards Cody, watching his slightly wet hair. it was weird. He then saw the stain towards his neck.

"What's that stain?"

--

new chapter *dances in yipee*

see u in next!!! :P