Paintball

All Moriarty members are in the forest and playing "tag" is done to enhance everyone's skills for William's plan. Ella wanted to join this seemingly harmless fun; however, Moran stopped her from joining since she isn't really involved in the battlefield (the Moriarty brothers made a silent pact that Ella must be safe from all harm in their plans). On the other hand, William agreed to let Ella join the game; after all, no actual death will really happen.

The gang is divided into 2 teams:

Team A = Ella, Louis, Fred, and Jack.

Team B = Albert, William, Moran, Bonde

Before the game starts, Louis complained that he doesn't want to be separated from William. William asks if he can switch with Ella so she can team up with Albert.

...but Ella declined because she wanted to see if she can take down Albert.

Albert got surprised and he plays along with her little challenge. Bonde volunteered to switch with Louis instead. Louis is now happy, and everyone is now ready.

The rule of this game is simple: shoot your opponent with the paint-dart gun to make them out of the game. The team with no survivor loses.

When the game started, Ella felt an overwhelming amount of pressure 'cause she was never brought to William's missions - the actions and actual battlefield. Moran spotted her, and he was about to take her out when suddenly James come to the rescue. He dive into her to the ground, quickly got up, and shot Moran before he could even reload.

Moran is out.

Ella is grateful for Bonde and she told him how nerve-wracking this game is, and that she regretted what she had done. Bonde reassured her that he'll stay by her side.

While walking, Bonde spotted Albert from a distance and immediately hides Ella from his view. Albert heard some rustles in the bushes; thus, he is now on high alert. Bonde quickly hid her in a shed and closed the door. Ella doesn't know what was happening outside...until she heard some paint-ball-gun shoots.

There was a moment of silence until the door started to open.

...and there she saw Albert in the doorway, looking so smug.

Ella showed her pitiful eyes, asking him sweetly: "you wouldn't shoot your love, right?"

He replied, "hmm...that depends."

Since Ella was deeply frightened from the game, she accidentally pulled the trigger; thus, staining Albert with purple paint. Both were surprised but Ella subtly giggled and cutely apologized to him. As she was about to get out of the shack, Albert stopped her and whispered in her ear that she deserves some "punishment" later.

Ella told him, "hmhm! Good luck with that ;)"

Fast forward, Ella no longer feels nervous in every step she makes. She made a mental note on who is already out: Moran, Bonde, Albert. Albert. She thought to herself: 'a commoner like me...just took out the Great Albert James Moriarty...who is also a Lieutenant Colonel of the Great British Empire...woooooow!' She was so busy laughing to herself that she didn't notice Louis in her peripheral vision. 

As he was about to come after her, Ella noticed him and quickly tried to shoot at him with her eyes closed. The paintball only grazed his cheek...but that still did not stop him.

As Ella is about to run away from him, she was already blocked by William with a peaceful smile on his face.

"Sayonara, Era." *pulls the trigger*

" *pulls the trigger*

~***~

The winner of the paintball game is, of course, William's team! He and Louis are totally indestructible! Even Jack - with years of experience as "Jack the Ripper" - was outsmarted by the Scarlet twins.

Fast forward to night, Ella went to Albert's study where he's signing some papers.

"I'm sorry for shooting at you, love", Ella apologized while hugging him from behind.

"Don't worry about it, darling", Albert replied.

"Will I still be punished?..."

"Mmmmmm...I have decided to let it pass."

"Yaaaay!", and Ella gave him a quick kiss on his cheek. 

"Did you have fun today?", Albert asked while looking up at her.

"I immediately regretted it once the game started. I sometimes wonder...hooow do you nooot get targetted so easily?! Did you know I almost got shot by Moran if James didn't come?! And...wait...how did you know I was inside the shed?"

Albert gave her the heart pendant that was fallen from her rose bracelet.

"Oh...", Ella took the heart from him.

"After I took out Bonde, that thing was shining from the ground. And I immediately knew you were close. With your lack of skills in the warzone, the first thing you would do is hide and not fight", Albert replied.

"I'm sorry...lack of skills?", Ella retorted, "Well...you are right though...but this simple commoner actually took down the Great Albert James Moriarty who is also a Lieutenant Colonel of the Great British Empire!" Ella giggled at her proclamation, teasing Albert.

Suddenly, she was pinned to the wall.

"I think...I take back what I said about your punishment", Albert said to her, his face inches away from her face.

"Then I'll just bribe my way out of you", Ella said.

Albert looked at her skeptically. Then Ella gave him a small kiss on the lips. Twice.

However...her kisses aren't enough to bribe him away. "I decide what's enough to pardon you." And then he proceeded to kiss her deeply.

As they undid each other's clothes, he carried her across the room and then flung her to the bed.