🤍more then friends...darren

You and Darren had been friends forever (let's just pretend that char doesn't exist in this story). You never wanted him to know this but recently you have had a big crush on him. You weren't sure if he liked you back so you never confessed your feelings, ending the relationship. Maybe today will be the day........
————————————————————————-
*lily pov*
"Bro where is my phone" Darren said looking around, "I have it" I said ✨nonchalantly✨  "lily bro what the hell are you doing in my phone" Darren said snatching his phone away.

"Well my phone died and I got boos I saw your phone and I took it" I said giving him my best puppy dog eyes🥺.    "Ok whatever" Darren said tossing the phone back at me. "He would only do that her" Sebastian giggled.

Me and Darren were just friends......right? To me are just a bit more then friends, we hang out but in different ways, more....mature ways. To put it simply me and Darren are together, and we have been for a while. I didn't want to tell the boys especially Justin, I stared to fall for Darren when him and Justin first met.

Whenever they played basketball together on the weekends I would always follow along to see Darren. Of course Justin has asked and continues to ask if I like Darren. The answer is always no but I really do love him I just done want to tell Justin. It's just scary to think about what he might think or say or do!

I knew I needed to tell him soon I just needed to ask Darren, "Darren come here" I said pulling him aside from what he was doing. He was talking Justin so I knew I couldn't tell him there since I wasn't sure if he wanted to even tell the others we were dating.

"Ya b- li what is it" Darren said quickly fixing his mistake, "when do you want to tell the boys cause I kinda feel bad for keeping the secret
from them" I said. "We can tell them today if you want I don't really care when but we do have to tell them sooner or later."

We walked back from behind the corner, and went back to what we were doing.

Time skip to later➡️
I was getting ready to leave the nsb and go back to my apartment, I had lots of schoolwork to do and most of it was due by the end of the week and I had barely started any of it. "Ok guys I'm out" I said gathering the rest of my stuff.

I had my back turned to the boys about to leave when Darren stops me. "Yes Darren what is so important that I couldn't walk out the door" I said crossing my arms impatiently. "I gotta tell you something cuh" Darren said gesturing me to go outside. "Ok" I said walking out.

OLI pov✨
"I don't know about y'all but when are these two gonna date" Oliver said turning around to face the boys. "Uh never" justin said getting slightly pissed off, "hate to break it to you but there dating" Ryan said putting his hand on Justin's shoulder. "...what" Justin said plainly. "When lily pulled Darren aside he callled her babe on accident" Kane said adding to the anger.

"Ya and when they were *talking* behind the corner I saw them kiss" Sebastian said. "DUDE WHAT THE F***" Justin said running outside.

End of pov

"Babe we gotta tell them soon" I said holding Darren's hands, "ok baby we can do it tomorrow" Darren said giving me a kiss. Just as I was about to give Darren a hug Justin walked out screaming at Darren.

"DUDE WHAT THE HELL" Justin said pushing Darren, "woah what's going on bro" Darren said confused. "YOUR DATING MY SISTER AND YOU WEREN'T GOING TO TELL ME" Justin says fuming from frustration. "Ok Justin chill we were gonna tell you guys tomorrow literally" I said pulling Justin's grip from Darren's shoulder.

"Man whatever just don't get her pregnant or hurt her or I will f****** kill you" Justin said calming down. "Bro I would never hurt my girl especially since that's your sister" Darren said.

"Ok love that y'all are having a little bonding moment but I need to get home so bye love y'all" I said running to my car. " thank goodness I didn't kill you *sigh*" Justin said walking back inside.

Words:816

Sorry for the trash ending I got tired😭 please please please please vote on storiesssssssssssssssssssss i am begging you hot people. DONT EVEN SAY YOU DIDNT NOTICE CAUSE THERE IS 2k of y'all reading my shit so if y'all can read y'all can follow. You can get all notifications when I post a new chapter on any of my stories😁 LOVE YALL HOT PEOPLE

-Malaya😘