💖bold.....ryan

Ryan had been your boyfriend for a couple of months now and he had never been the bold type. Like if you wanted to get 😏 you would have to be the one to initiate it. But recently Ryan has been acting pretty bold, acting all flirty and it's been driving insane (in the best way possible)
—————————————————————————————

My world🌍❤️

Baby I'm bored
Seen at 11:30am               

Ok do you want to come over
Seen at 11:31

Ya. Let me go get ready
Seen at 11:33

Ok see you soon baby girl
Seen at 11:34

Ok bye baby💖
Seen at 11:35

I hoped out of bed and ran to my bathroom, I took a shower and blasted tinnitus by txt. The things I loved about living on my own, I did my makeup picked out an outfit and left the house

Outfit and makeup:

On the way to his house you were blasting your favorite songs and singing your lungs out

On the way to his house you were blasting your favorite songs and singing your lungs out. Just as you pulled up your friend Amelia called you. "Hello" you said gathering all you belongings, "hey girly pop" Amelia screamed. "Omg girl you won't believe what just happen to me" she said sounding as if she just ran a marathon"

"What", "OLIVER MOY DMED ME SAYING I WAS CUTE AND ASKED ME OUT" she screamed. "Omg yay I'm so happy for you now we can hang out at the nsb house together" said walking in the house.

"Ya we can, ok babe I gotta go I have a date to get ready for" Amelia said still shouting. "Ok bye love u" I giggled hanging up. Just as I hanged up I saw Kane and Justin in the kitchen, "hey guys" I said said walking.

"Hey uh who were you talking to wand why did you say I love u to them" Justin said giving me a death stare. "Woah ok I'm the was my friend Amelia you can even check my phone mark even call her back" I said knowing what he was looking for.

"I would never cheat on Ryan so chill" I said snatching my phone back. "Ok I was just checking" Justin said turning back to the food he was making. "Ryans upstairs btw" Kane said, "oh ok thanks Kane".

I ran up the stairs and went into Ryan's room to find him cuddling with Sebastian. "Hey ba- ummm what is this" I giggled, for a hot second I thought it was a girl but I saw Sebastian head so I just laughed. "Sebastian came onto me" ryan said pushing Sebastian off.

Even though you were dating Ryan you still thought that the cute little fan edits of Sebryan were so cute. "It's fine I'll go and cuddle with Justin instead" I laughing running out of his room knowing he would chase me.

I ran downstairs to the couch and curled up in the corner knowing what was coming for me. I soon heard Ryan's fast feet running to the couch where he saw me. He had chosen my fate

He began to torture me with tickles until the need to breath was unbearable. "Ok Ryan you win I was just joking please" I said trying to escape his torture. " ok baby I'll let you go I still never got my hug yet though" Ryan said opening his arms.

"Hello my hansome man" I mumbled being squished by him arms. "Ugh any your tiny I could just pick you up throw you in my room and pound you till you can't walk anymore" he whispered in my ear before letting me go.

"Ryan stop your gonna break y/n look bro she's literally turning red" Sebastian said coming downstairs. This is what I meant by Ryan getting bold. He literally just told me he would go and break my legs how do I not turn red.

Ryan the introvert of the group so when he doe stuff like this I just get a bit confused.

Time skip to later on the day➡️

Me and Ryan were cuddling on the couch I was on my phone and he was talking to Justin who was sitting on the other side of the couch. "Man you might as well wife her up all ready" Justin said looking at you and Ryan.

"Don't worry man I will" Ryan chuckled, 'what did he just say' I thought to myself. Was I gone her proposed too today, was he hinting something, did he want to marry me? All these questions flew at my head so far I didn't hear him calling out my name.

"NINA HELLO" Ryan said waving his hands in my face, "yes yes yes what" I said coming back to earth. "You good you've been staring into space for like a good minute" he said a big concerned. "Ya I was just spacing out" I said still thinking about he said.

I went back on my phone but still couldn't stop thinking what he said to me.

Yah yah yah I'm in love tIMe SkIp⏭️

It was night time and I had made it to Ryan's room, I was laying in his bed when he walked in the room only wearing a towel. "Hey baby" he said kissing my forehead, "hey l-love" I stuttered.

"What wrong are you ok" I said from the closet, "y-ya I'm fine" I said again stuttered. 'Why am I getting nervous' I wasn't scared of ryan had just been making you nervous all day.

He then walked over and started to kiss my neck, he didn't even kiss me on the lip he just got on top of me and started to kiss my neck. He continued for a couple more seconds and then got off of me.

"Ok babe what's going on your acting so bold nowadays" I said genuinely confused why he's acting like this. "You really wanna know why" he said raising a eyebrow.

"Yes I do baby", "well it's because I love to see you flustered and see you get red" he said laughing. I pouted "ugh whatever" I giggled.

Words:1.3k

Sorry for the boring ending I got lazy but the best should be better