violence and boba

she had beautiful blue eyes, the kind that glowed with intelligence, and if you looked closely enough, (which you might not want to do, seeing that she was a demon), a smidgen of madness.

her name was ckratya, and she has brutally murdered thousands over her 107,370 year lifetime.

and today, i was taking her out for boba.

i was suspicious, so i brought a weapon -a us super fortress bomber- but it turned out i didn't need to worry.

she noticed i had it on a leash, and asked "is your pet a us super fortress? i thought you had a dog."

 "oh, i do,"i said. "this is my dog's spaceship". "oh, ok" she replied.

short time skip idk

she ordered a brown sugar milk tea and i ordered a lychee and rose tea. it turns out that i had to park my 'dog's spaceship' outside before i could enter.

it was quite difficult to find a place to park it, and when i asked the manager for help he said "what the fuck" and "get the fuck out of here"

i looked out the window for a bit and saw a dog walker looking very concerned about the manager's corpse, courtesy of ckratya.

for a second i was confused at why the manager was dead, but then i saw ckratya riding my 'dog's spaceship' like a dinosaur, then gave her a thumbs up and a "good job" 

 the dog walker fainted.

"how are you going to get rid of the bodies?" i said, and sat stunned -before joining her- as she started to consume the bodies.

and that was the end of our fabulous boba date.