prologue

(this first chapter will be brief)

Deep in the depths of satellite a young was looking for shelter in a heavy storm, rain was pouring down all around the junkyard and surrounding decayed buildings

???:damn it! Knew i shouldn't of took those punks bait

He had been scourging for food when one of the gangs that were in the area gave him a deal, if he could fine some cards for them from the scrap yards he would be traded for some food....unknown to the boy at the time, they sent him to a scrapyard that had little to no cards ever found within to screw  with him, and in the case he did find cards, free cards for them. In frustration he kicked some scrap, causing the pile to fall and collaspe, unvieling a old machine underneath, a old shell of a experimental engine line from long ago, a steam diesel, a locomotive protype with compatibility with both fuel sources, surprisingly most of yhe loco is still intact, probably due to its burial under scrap hiding the it from view. After coughing a bit from the kicked up dirt, the boy stared in wonder at his find.

 After coughing a bit from the kicked up dirt, the boy stared in wonder at his find

(Only image i could find was a russian loco)
??:wow...

He noticed the door was slightly ajar, looking around he was a able to find a sturdy pipe, sticking it into the crack and, straining and throwing his body weight against it, the door broke off, nearly landing on him. Pulling out some matches he struck one, heading into the darkened interior to find a old journal belonging to the engineer and driver, when he opened it a old envelope fell out, spilling some cards on the floor, picking them up his eyes gleamed, a smile lighting up his face as he looked at the cards, though two caught his eye, called the phi-liner and delta excavator, as they seemed to glow in the dim light.

Putting The cards away he looked around a found a old coat to use to cover himself to keep warm, watching the rain out of the doorof the engine, soon falling asleep, not noticing the cards glow once more, letting out a spft comforting warmth

(Well, theres the prologue, like it? Hate it? Sorry it took like a few years to make dont ripme tp shreds? The next chapter should hopefully be out sooner as soon as i have detailed some new cards, feel free to leave reviews or if you really want, card ideas, that have to fit the theme though, and i will credit the ideas makers in each chapter, but until next tiem)