Old Friends

(Reader's POV)

I grabbed my purse and ran out the door of my apartment to my best friend, (b/f/n)'s, waiting car. She rolled down the passenger seat window when she saw me coming and hollered to me, "Hurry up, (y/n)-ah! We don't want to be late!"

I quickly got in the car, put my seat belt on and turned on the CD player. BTS's 'N.O' started to play and we sang along as we drove, laughing and talking, excited about our day.

We were going to a BTS fan meet!

"So, who do you want to meet the most?" (b/f/n) asked me. I blushed.

"Jin. He seems really...familiar somehow. I feel like I know him from somewhere." (b/f/n) looked at me with a big grin.

"Really?! You mean, you might have already met Jin before?! Jin of BTS?!" I nodded, covering my ears. She could be loud when she wanted to be.

"I have this weird, blurry memory of someone who just really reminds me of him. Someone from my childhood."

"Well, maybe when we meet him now, you'll remember!" I nodded, hoping she was right. The whole thing had been bothering me for a while. It was like having a something on the tip of my tongue, but I couldn't say it. I just couldn't clearly remember and it was annoying.

Anyway Jin was my bias. I couldn't wait to get his autograph and actually talk to him. I had fantasies of what our dates would be like just like all the other fangirls. It was kind of embarrassing, but I can't deny the truth.

When we arrived, we showed are tickets. "I'm sorry, we can't let you in," the man said to us after examining our tickets. My eyes widened.

"What?!" (b/f/n) shrieked. "Why not?! Is there something wrong with our tickets?!"

"These won't go through, miss," he said, pointing to his little machine that scanned tickets. "I'm sorry, but if they won't go through, we can't let you in."

"But you can see that we have tickets!"

"Ma'am, we can't let you in. We don't know for sure if those are real. If they won't go through-"

"It's probably a problem with the scanner then!" She was really pissed. "Sir, you can't just turn us away! We've been waiting for this for so long!"

"I'm sorry. You can't come in-" Just then, a ringing noise came from his pocket. He pulled out a cell phone and looked at it's screen. There was silence. I sighed and took (b/f/n)'s arm, leading her away, sadly. The man looked up. "Hey, wait! I just got word saying to let you in." Both of us looked back at him with wide eyes.

"Really?!" He nodded.

"They said you were like VIPs or something so you can go in anyway, whether your tickets work or not." (b/f/n) and I stared at each other and then grinned. He stepped closer to us. "Also," he whispered. "Don't tell this to anyone, but...you're invited to hang out with the band afterward in private." I gaped.