chapter 2

previously: "i should head home, i need to sleep before my shift anyways, and there i go again" you groaned and walked to the exit.

-time skip to 10:00-

You got up and dressed yourself in a hoodie and sweats, you didn't have a uniform yet but you didn't think what you wore mattered as long as you could still run and jump in case of a break in, you then brushed your teeth and hair(if you don't have hair then it just says teeth) and tip toed downstairs, you had already told your mom you would be leaving around 10 so she already knows and you won't get in trouble but your 4 year old brother didn't know and you wanted him to stay asleep. finally arriving at the pizzeria you checked the time on your phone 11:48 you left earlier because the pizzeria was an hour drive and your boss said to be here a bit before 12

You sighed and began walking forward to your office when you bumped into something, because of the hard feeling you thought it was the wall or something but when you looked forward you were met with two emerald green eyes staring back at you, you back up quickly "ah s-sorry, i wasn't l-looking where i was going" you spoke with an embarrassed tone "it's fine just try to be more careful, are you hurt kid?" he asking reaching out a palm "oh uh n-no i'm fine" i'm..not a kid- you thought with a sigh "alright bye bye then, have a funtastic rest of your day!" they must be programmed to say that for the kids, alright now i need to head to the office. You began to walk to the office when the bell rang signaling your shift had started, shoot. You picked up your pace and bolted the rest of the way to your office,

Once you made it in your office you noticed a small sticky note on the desk '(y/n), the desk looks nice, noticed it was clean and i'm guessing you cleaned it, if you did, thanks, back to what i wanted to say though, the red phone on your desk will ring, answer it, it is a recorded message by one of our other nightguards scott, in the rec. Message he will explain how to do your job, it is very important that you listen closely to what he says. -sincerely, your boss' huh ok, just as you finished reading the phone started to ring so you did as told and answered it, you took a seat and looked at all the cameras while listening. (this part will be copy and pasted because i don't wanna type all his dialogue, but i will put it in parentheses and make it bold so you know where it starts and ends)

("Uh, hello? Hello, hello? Uh, hello and welcome to your new summer job, at the new and improved, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. Uh, I'm here to talk you through some of the things you can expect to see during your first week here and to help you get started down this new and exciting career path.) pretty normal so far

(Uh, now, I want you to forget anything you may have heard about the old location, you know. Uh, some people still have a somewhat negative impression of the company. Uh... that old restaurant was kind of left to rot for quite a while, but I want to reassure you, Fazbear Entertainment is committed to family fun and above all, safety. They've spent a small fortune on these new animatronics. Uh, facial recognition, advanced mobility, they even let them walk around during the day. Isn't that neat? (clears throat) But most importantly, they're all tied into some kind of criminal database, so they can detect a predator a mile away. Heck, we should be paying them to guard you.) "ah..the bite and the missing kids incident"

(Uh, now that being said, no new system is without its... kinks. Uh... you're only the second guard to work at that location. Uh, the first guy finished his week but complained about... conditions. Uh, we switched him over to the day shift. So hey, lucky you, right? Uh, mainly he expressed concern that certain characters seemed to move around at night and even attempted to get into his office. Now, from what we know, that should be impossible. Uh, that restaurant should be the safest place on Earth. So while our engineers don't really have an explanation for this, the working theory is that... the robots were never given a proper "night mode". So when it gets quiet, they think they're in the wrong room. So then they go try to find where the people are, and in this case, that's your office.) you tensed up at this "that's...creepy.."

(So our temporary solution is this: there's a music box over by the , and it's rigged to be wound up remotely. So just, every once in a while, switch over to the Prize Counter video feed and wind it up for a few seconds. It doesn't seem to affect all of the animatronics, but it does affect... . (clears throat) Uh, and as for the rest of them, we have an even easier solution. You see, there may be a minor glitch in the system, something about robots seeing you as an endoskeleton without its costume on, and wanting to stuff you into a suit... So hey, we've given you... an empty ! Problem solved! You can put it on anytime, and leave it on for as long as you want. Eventually, anything that wandered in, will wander back out.) "Wait, what?!"

(Uh, something else worth mentioning is kind of the quirky modern design of the building. You may have noticed there are no doors for you to close, heh. Uh, but hey, you have a light! And even though your flashlight can run out of power, the building cannot. So, don't worry about the place going dark.) "That's..kind of comforting?...i guess?"

(Well, I think that's it. Uh, you should be golden. Uh, check the lights, put on the Freddy head if you need to, uh, keep the music box wound up, piece of cake. Have a good night, and I'll talk to you tomorrow.") "hey wait- what-" -click- "aaaand he's gone" you sighed and sat back in your seat "ok soo i need to wound the music box?" you spoke while picking up the tablet and flipping through to find the prize counter "ah there it is- huh?" it's already wound up..odd. You looked to see it was 1am "not too bad so far, this is pretty easy. You sat the tablet back down and leaned back in the chair before hearing some sort of metal clanking. Sitting up you pointed your flashlight in the hall to see the blue bunny, toy bonnie was his name right? He walked into the party room on the right.

You looked at the camera's to see him standing in front of the vent leading to your room, mumbling under your breath you made sure the freddy head was close to you and checked the cameras again. He was gone. "What..?" you mumbled before realizing and checking the vent to your right, as soon as the light flicked on you shoved the mask on your head and watched as the big blue bunny stepped out and looked at the eyes of the mask. He squinted, clearing suspicious "erm.." he mumbled and walked away confused. You took it off sighing and heard a small beeping noise, looking at the tablet you saw a little warning triangle appearing and disappearing by the prize counter and it kept getting faster and faster.

Confused, you clicked on it and gasped. The music box started unwinding. You pressed your finger to the screen and sighed in relief. This went on for pretty much the remainder of the night before the bell went off signaling the end of your shift. You stood up and walked out, the lights were still off though so it was a bit creepy but you continued nonetheless. On your way out you glanced at the stage and shivered, it seemed as if they were all watching you, and it was definitely unsettling which is probably their goal if were being honest..

When you got home you first took a shower and made you some ramen afterwards, you greeted your mom before telling her you were taking a nap. She nodded in understanding and left you alone. After your couple hour nap you grabbed a small bottle of febreeze that wasn't super strong and shoved it into your bag before heading back to your death hole..again. You pushed open the doors and noticed there weren't any kids anymore since the place just closed but there were a couple day workers still around. One turned towards you and queried an eyebrow "your like..15 minutes early?" he spoke confused "well..i live an hour away sooo" he made an 'ahh' sound and nodded "names luke" he spoke setting the broom down and holding out his hand.

You shook it cautiously "nice to meet you luke, i'm y/n" you replied with a smile "well i'll let you do what you need to do" he spoke "i'm off now anyway" he pointed to the clock with his thumb. you blinked and nodded "alright..see ya"

(i will further edit this later)