Chapter 4: Meeting Eve

The next day Eve came out her pod and sees the statue that wally built. "Huh? Could've sworn that wasn't there last night." Said Eve. She then shook it off and continued walking. Wally was disappointed that he wasn't able to impress Eve. Kratos then woke up to see wally kick a could of pipes which would have fell on him if kratos didn't pull him to safety. "Your plan failed?" Asked kratos. "Yes..." Replied Wally. They then continued to follow Eve, after a while they got a ship yard where a giant magnet grabbed hold of Eve. Eve got so frustrated that she took out her rifle and shot it. She then shot the ship more out of frustration, she then landed in front of a wall seemingly sad. Wally then saw this as a chance to know her better. Wally then scooted over to Eve more and then cleared his throat. Eve then looked at him. "Yes?" Eve Said spooking Wally. Wally then got up from his back. "Richtlinie?" Eve said. "huh?" Wally responded. "指令? Maelekezo?" Said Eve. Wally still didn't understand what she said. "Directive?" Said Eve. Wally then understood her. "Directive?" Said Eve again. Wally then took out his shovel and started scooping trash and put it in a compressor. They watched as a cube comes out. "Tada!" Said Wally. "Directive?" Wally asked Eve. "That's classified." Said Eve. "oh." Said Wally. "Hey whats your name?" Asked Eve. "M-my name? W-well uh m-my n-name wally ma'am." Wally replied. "Wally." Said Eve causing Wally to blush. Wally then hid his face causing eve to giggle. "My names Eve." Said Eve. "E-Eva?" said Wally. "Close enough." said Eve. Kratos then came out from hiding. "Who are you?" Asked Eve rather calmly. "My name is Kratos." Said Kratos. "Nice to meet you Kratos." Said Eve. "My name is Eve." "I know. I heard you two." Said Kratos. Their conversation was cut short due to Wallys alarm going off. "Sandstorm!" Yelled Kratos. "Quick Boy to the truck!" Kratos then ran to the truck with Wally and Eve following closely behind. A few minutes later they got to the truck and got inside before the sandstorm could catch up to them. "That was way to close." Said Kratos. Wally then turned on the lights showing the interior of the truck. "Thanks Boy." Kratos said. Kratos then started to walk to where he usually has his leviathan axe put up after the day. Eve looked around in awe at the things Wally has collected. Eve then saw the blades of chaos and went to go touch them. "Don't touch those." Kratos said stopping Eve in her tracks. "Unless you down want a hand anymore." Eve then backed away from the blades of chaos, she then looked at a fish which started talking. This Spooked Eve so she got her rifle and pointed it at the fish. Wally then stopped her from shooting it. "Please not the fish, not the fish!" Said Wally. Eve then put her rifle away. Wally then gave her some of his things that he collected. Kratos Watched as Wally showed the things they collected and smiles. Wally then showed Eve the movie he liked to watch. Wally then, after the scene of the the couple holding hands, tried to hold eves hand. Eve then backed of her hand from Wallys. Wally then got an idea and started looking for something causing a couple things to fall. Eve then giggled at his goofiness, then looked at the screen again. A few seconds later Wally pat eve on the shoulder, causing her to look at him. Wally then showed the plant, Eve then scanned it, took it from wally and went back into her pod rather hastily.