date

George POV

It's been a few week since his ex came to our school, and since we kissed. Zina has been annoying all of us, not just Clay, but Karl, Nick and of course me.

she has tried to sit next to clay, hang out with us, being where we were or come to our room in the middle of the night!

that girl has some issues.

but those weeks have also good news.
Clay and I got closer, closer than before.

Since we started to be interested in each other we got to know each other better. We didn't really do things differently from before, the only difference was or is that we try to do everything together.

Clay invited me to a date tonight. It's a quiet expensive restaurant, but he told me that his mom did this for the two of us.

I'm nervous without knowing why.
It's just Clay and I, none else, so why am I so nervous now?

"you ready?" Clay comes out of the bathroom "hm? yeah." I get up as I walk over to him and put my arms around him.

he smiles at me "Let's go." he takes my hand and pulls me with him.

we went to the restaurant by bus since none of us got a drivers license. The bus was pretty quiet and only a few people were in.

when we arrived it looked even fancier than i imagined it to be, and from the look on Clays face I could tell that he thought the same thing.

Clays mom luckily told us to wear a suite for this date. cause if she wouldn't have told us we would've been in Jeans here, while every other man in this restaurant wears a suite.

"come on." clay pulls me by my hand with him to the table. "you look so pretty." he says out of nowhere while we sit there "thanks. you too."

was it right to say 'you too' or should I've just said 'thanks'?

"thanks George." he smiles and i immediately feel my face burning.

a few minutes after we ordered someone appears behind me. "what are you guys doing here?" Zina laughs.

I feel how my anger is about to explode, but when I look at Clays face it slowly fades away.
"we're eating." clay says "right- what a stupid question of me!" she laughs.

"can I join you guys?" she smiles "no, it's a date." clay says "i can? wow thanks!" she sits down next to me.

I look confused at Clay then at Zina.
"piss off." i say to her "clay just told you this is a date."

"you guys won't notice me." she laughs "why do you laugh so much? like- there's nothing to be laughing at."

"i mean.. your face." she says "at least he got one." clay says "clay wants me even with a funny face. jealous?" i raise an eyebrow.

"of you-" she was about to laugh "yes, of me." i stand up. "now move the fuck out of here-" i start to pull her by her arm.

"George stop-" he quickly grabe my hand "wha-" i start but Clay cuts me off "she'll make a scene."

"could you guys please take this-" clay speaks to a waiter as he looks with disgust at Zina "this thing out. She's bothering us."

"Thing?!" Zina shouts "we'll take care of it." the waiter says as he puts our food down and calls the security.

"finally." clay sighs as he looks to me.
"can I ask you something?" he asks "sure. what is it?" i put the food in my mouth.

"can I be your boyfriend?" he asks, what made my eyes wide. Clay smiles at me with red cheeks, waiting for an answer.

"of course." I laugh while my cheeks heat up too. "so the two of you are here too." I suddenly hear nick behind me and when I turn around I see him sitting there with Karl.

"what are you guys doing here?" Clay laughs "I think the same reason you are." Nick laughs.

"the two of you?" I raise an eyebrow "yep! the two of us." Karl smiles at me. "that's a surprise" clay laughs "it is." I add.

End