4- Things can't get hidden from lions.

They all went to Rajvansh house. They were about to enter when Adi saw abir's car parked near garden. He immediately took a steps back. "Di bhaiya ki car" Other three saw that too. "Mai nahi jaa raha andar ap hi log jao mai yaha se chad kar ke room mai chala jayunge." UV wacked him "chup kar. Yaha se gya na to abir bhai pakka maarenge tujhe. Tujhe lagta h security unhe kuch nahi bataiyegi, ab tak to unhe information mil bhi gyii hogi k hum sab yaha aaye h. Chal abhi." They went inside.

Kunj: " Yaar tu mujhe lunch break mai apki receipes taste krwane k liye laaya hai. "  Ayu gulped listening kunj's voice and hidded himself behind UV, while UV got scared he was planning to tell everything but was not sure to tell or not but now there is no escaping he'll get to know.

Abir: "You should be happy you are the first one to taste my receipes." Sees Avni and UV and his gaze falls on adi you are in stairs getting in his room.
"Adi" and adi froze. "Adi tu college se itni jaldi kaise aa gya abhi to college khtm hone m 2 ghante bache hai."

Kunj also turns his gaze upstairs where Adi was standing. "Adi atleast turn around and UV avni come here and have a sit and tell me how aas your date ye gadha aaj bhi time pe aaya tha yaa nahi" All were too shocked to react.

Abir sees adi was again trying to escape "niche aa adi" Ayu turns around and first thing they notices blood in adi's shirt and adi starts taking baby steps.

Kunj sees Ayu little who was trying his hard to hide behind UV. "Ayu...UV k piche kyu chup raha samne aa"

Abir sees both of them were taking too much time. "COME FAST BOTH OF YOU"
And within seconds they both were front of them.

Kunj goes to ayu and made him look but and his eyes filled with concern after seeing a deep cut in his forehead.
Then his gaze goes on other wounds they weren't even dressed. And then he sees Adi whose wounds are dressed atleast.

Kunj: "Abir give me first aid along with stitching equipments." Abir nodded and went. Ayu goes and hugs kunj. "Drrssing kyu nahi karwai tune."

Ayu looks at kunj innocently "wo nurse jaise karrhi thi na bahut pain ho raha tha bhaiya" kunj rolls his eyes.

Kunj "kitni baar kaha h tujhe ke ladai jhagde mat kiya kar"

Ayu: "Aapko kaise pata ke maine ladai ki?"

Kunj: "Isin't it obvious baccha." Ayu looks down.

Ayu "sorry"

Kunj: "You will be baccha, but first let me treat you after that we are going to have a good discussion over this. And No one is going to save you. Am I clear UV"

UV: "Yes bhaiya don't worry Agar aap nahi iski classes lete to mai le leta iss baar wo bhi acche se." Ayu gulps so his bhaiyu is still mad at him.

Kunj sees ayu's cheek which was red till now "Kya kiya tune jo UV ko bhi itna gussa aa raha" Ayu looks down that's when abir comes with first aid and stitching equipments.

Kunj made Ayu sit on couch and took medical kit and started dressing his wounds. Abir sees Adi who was looking at Ayu with concern eyes. Abir goes to him. "Saari jagah dressing karwa li ya koi wound reh gayi hai?"

Adi: "karwali" in which Abir nodded.

Ayu: "ahh bhaiya aaram se."

Kunj: "Bs bs ho gya baccha" kunj does his dressing. "Now forehead, this will require stitches."

Ayu scaredly "It will pain" kunj sees abir and call him to help. "No baccha it won't pain much your that area will be numb."

Abir prepares injection and ayu immediately gets up from couch "No, I don't want this. Jyada dard nahi ho raha mai iske sath adjust kar lunga"