The Snow Princess

┌───────────────┐
❒table of contents
➱Ⅰ - general
➱Ⅱ - personal
➱Ⅲ - appearance
➱Ⅳ - relationships
➱ V - extra
└───────────────┘

_________________________________________________________________

Ⅰ - General

"Princess Freya, and you are?"

Full Name (Insert the character's full name

Full Name (Insert the character's full name. First Name, Middle Name and Last Name.): Freya Natalie Winters

Meaning and origin (Explain the meaning of their full name, not just their first name. E.G. Elizabeth is primarily a female name of Hebrew origin that means God Is My Oath. Winchester is primarily a male name of Shakespearean origin that means Venta's village. Bishop is primarily a male name of English origin that means Overseer, Guardian.): The name Freya is primarily a female name of Scandinavian origin that means Goddess Of Love, Fertility And Beauty. The name Natalie is primarily a female name of French origin that means Born On Christmas Day. The name Winter is primarily a gender-neutral name of American origin that means The Season.

Nickname (What names do their friends call them? What does their family call them? Pet names? Terms of endearment? Shortened versions of their real name?): Princess, Darling, Love, Angel, Snowflake (by her crush).

• Frey, Fray, and Yaya (by her friends).

• Princess Freya of Narnia (her Title).

• The Snow Princess, the Ice Princess, The Ice Queen, Freya of the Frost, Princess of Winter (by Narnians).

• Monster, Freak, The Witch (by Telmarines).

Age (Insert their age): 22

Gender (E.G. Male, Female, Non Binary): Female

Date of Birth (Insert when they were born): February 1st

Sexual Preference (E.G. Asexual, Bisexual, Pansexual etc.): Heterosexual (Straight)

Species (E.G. Human. This will vary depending on the Fandom.): Human

Occupation (E.G. Doctor, Actress/Actor, Singer etc. This will vary depending on the Fandom.): Princess of Narnia (Pre-Narnia).

• Queen of Narnia (Post-Prince Caspian).

_________________________________________________________________