The Crimson Sword

┌───────────────┐
❒table of contents
➱Ⅰ - general
➱Ⅱ - personal
➱Ⅲ - appearance
➱Ⅳ - relationships
➱ V - extra
└───────────────┘

_________________________________________________________________

Ⅰ - General

"While I may splinter, I will never break."

Name: Erath Renée Farsel

Nickname (What names do their friends call them? What does their family call them? Pet names? Terms of endearment? Shortened versions of their real name?): Starkiller, Cipher Thirteen, The Crimson Sword, and many others too numerous to name.

Age (Insert their age): 35 (Physical Appearance). 1000+ (Actual Age).

Gender (E.G. Male, Female, Non Binary): Female

Date of Birth (Insert when they were born):

Sexual Preference (E.G. Asexual, Bisexual, Pansexual etc.): Heterosexual

Species (E.G. Human. This will vary depending on the Fandom.): Cybernetic Enhanced Human

Occupation (E.G. Doctor, Actress/Actor, Singer etc. This will vary depending on the Fandom.): • Bounty Hunter (Formerly).

• Deputy Marshal (Currently).

_________________________________________________________________

II - Personal:

"I no longer feel anything for them."

Personality (Describe the character's personality with as much detail as you can

Personality (Describe the character's personality with as much detail as you can. Don't just list off words; go in depth with who your character is.): She can change her personality on a whim. She can be innocent, devious, seductive, arrogant, any persona she wants to be, she can be. Typically though, she's shrewd, cynical, and more than a little jaded, though she still maintains an air of professionalism. She's quick on her feet and easily will become a leader if the situation needs her to. She loves the idea of pure adventure and thrills and craves them almost all the time, but finds herself stuck due to her certain abilities and skills. Due to the fact she hides her powers she cannot be put out on the field for battles, as she feels it will protect all. She is very loyal to those she trusts and even to those who may not know her at all. Her heart is very kind even through her serious outlook towards those she doesn't know. She'd give up her life for people to be free even if she had never seen their face before.