Harry Potter one-shot #1 🌸

Draco Malfoy x female reader

Summary: It's summer break, you're dating Draco and have been spending around 2 weeks at Malfoy Mannor and Draco gets sick.

You're both 15, after summer break you guys will be in 5th year.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄

Y/n's P.O.V.

I'm sitting on the couch, snuggled up in a blanket and cuddled up into Draco's side. My head resting on his shoulder and his arm wrapped around my waist. It's around 10pm I think.

I hear Draco grunt softly and see him close his eyes. "You okay?" I ask him, worry laced in my voice. "Yeah, I'm fine, just got a headache" He answers, but grunts again right after. 'Yeah, he's totally fine, very convincing' I think before putting my hand on Draco's forehead. "Geez, Dray, you're burning up!" I say while pulling my hand back.

I cup his face in my hands and turn his head to face me. I look at him with a worried expression on my face. "I'm fine, I swear, no need to worry about anything" He tells me. "We both know that's a lie. You're clearly sick, Dray" I say worriedly. "Come on, let's go and take a relaxing shower and head to bed" "Okay, fine" He says, giving in.

I throw the blanket off of us and stand up. I grab Draco's hands and pull him up too. We walk to his bathroom and I sit him down on the edge of the bathtub. His hands still in mine, I place a soft kiss on his lips and place one of my hands on the side of his face, stroking his cheek with my thumb. I offer him a small smile which he weakly returns. "I'm tired" Draco says with a yawn. "Well, then we better get into the shower quickly so we can head to bed" I say as I pull him back on his feet. I turn the shower on and quickly undress myself, helping Draco undress after.

I step into the shower and the warm water hits my skin. I relax and pull Draco in, closing the glass door behind him. I see him relax as the warm water hits his skin. He wraps his arms around my waist and nuzzles his head into the crook of my neck. I wrap my own arms around his torso and softly kiss his shoulder. I rest my chin on his shoulder and start tracing circles on his back with my finger.

We stay in this position for a while, silently enjoying the moment.

After 15 minutes I softly tap Draco on his shoulder "C'mon Dray, let's get out and head to bed". He just hums in response.

I turn off the shower and Draco instantly shivers. He silently whines at the loss of warmth. I open the glass shower door and step out, pulling Draco with me. I grab four towels out of a drawer and hand two of them to Draco. I wrap one of my towels around my body and wrap my hair in the other one.

Draco wraps one of his towels around his waist and hands the other back to me. "Can you dry my hair for me?" He asks softly, looking down at the floor and fiddling with his fingers. "Of course I can, my love" I answer and dry his hair.

"Done!" I exclaim and throw the towel in the laundry basket. Draco smiles at me tiredly but gratefully, letting me know he appreciates it. "C'mon, let's get dressed and head to bed" I say and grab his hand, leading him out of the bathroom.

We walk into his closet and search for something comfortable to wear.

After about five minutes of searching we decided on black baggy shorts and a green hoodie.

Draco drops his towel that was around his waist and starts gettting dressed.

"You get into bed, I'll be right there, okay?" Draco nods his head in response and walks into his room.

I decide to wear one of Draco's green hoodies and some black and white checkered pj pants.

I quickly get dressed and brush my hair. When I'm done I walk back into Draco's room and see him shifting around in his bed.

I walk over and pull the covers up so I can get in. When I lay down I feel Draco put his head on my chest and drape one of his arms over my stomach. He cuddles into me and I wrap one of my arms around his torso, playing with his hair with my free hand. Draco looks up at me and I plant a soft kiss on his lips. When I pull back he nuzzles his head into my chest again.

"Goodnight, Dray, I love you"

"Goodnight, Y/n/n, I love you too"

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
Hey guys! I hope you liked this one-shot :) Please leave requests for any of the fandoms mentioned in the description! I might take long to write your request, but please forgive me for that. School is really stressing me out 😅 Anways, I hope you enjoyed reading and see you in the next chapter! 🫶

Xx
The author <3