Fear Street one-shot #1 🌶

(Just spicy, no smut)
Requested by NghtFury95
Ziggy Berman x female reader

Summary from request: Female reader and her rival Ziggy decide to passionately make out with each other inside their cabin to determine who is the best in kissing. They eventually agree that they are evenly matched and start to make out again because they both enjoy it very much.

I decided to make the reader a Sunnyvaler.
༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
Y/n's P.O.V.

"Have fun sweetheart" My mom says giving me a hug, which I return. "I will mom, love you" I say with a smile when we pull back. "I love you too" She responds and gets back into the car. I wave at her as she drives off, leaving me behind with my bags.

I sling my backpack over my shoulder and pick up my other bag, heading over to Kurt to get my cabin number and partner.

I reach the table he's sitting at. "Hey Kurt, what's my cabin this year?" I smile at him as he scans the list.
"Hey Y/n, you'll be staying in cabin 5 with Ziggy Berman for the summer" He answers as he looks up at my with a smile. "What? This has to be a mistake. I can't share a cabin with her!" I state angrily. "You'll have to. Just try for a day or two, if you really can't I'll let you stay in my cabin" Kurt says trying to calm me down a bit. "Fine, but you owe me big time" I say seriously, poking his chest with my finger. "Yeah yeah" He waves me off.

I walk into cabin 5, placing my stuff down on the bed farthest from the door.

As I'm laying on my bed, reading a book, the door swings open revealing an angry looking Ziggy. She spots me and rolls her eyes at me. "Don't roll your eyes at me, bitch. And trust me, I hate this just as much as you do" I sneer at her, closing my book. "Please fuck off. Go join your stupid Sunnyvale friends or something so I can unpack in peace" She snaps back, dropping her stuff on the other bed and crossing her arms. "Gladly. Wouldn't want to spend another second in here with you" I get up from my bed and walk to the door. Before I walk out I turn around and flip her off. Slamming the door I go to search for my friends.

-2 days later-

Me and Ziggy walk into our cabin, arguing about who's a better kisser. "I bet you kiss like a fish" Ziggy says with a smug smirk. "I bet you haven't even kissed anyone in your life" Now it's my turn to smugly smirk. Ziggy's eyes widen slightly. "I have!" She defends herself, crossing her arms. "I don't believe you" I say crossing my own arms.

"You know what, let's make out to settle this once and for all. We'll see who's the better kisser" Ziggy says taking a step closer to me. "Bet" I lowly say, taking a step closer to her. Our faces just inches apart now. I can see her blushing a light shade of pink. "Falling for me already? How pathetic" I say, closing the gap between us by pressing my lips to hers.

It takes her a few seconds to kiss back. I lick her bottom lip, but she doesn't budge. I put my hands on her waist and push her up against the wall, making her lightly gasp. I smirk into the kiss and slide my tongue into her mouth.
Our tongues battling for dominance, of course I win.

Ziggy slithers her arms around my neck, pulling me in closer. I let my right hand travel down to her ass and give it a light squeeze. I can feel Ziggy smile into the kiss.

I pull away and starting leaving a trail of kisses down her jaw, then her neck and collarbone, leaving a few hickeys on her neck and collarbone.

I reconnect our lips again and place my right hand on the side of her face, caressing her cheek with my thumb.

After making out for a good 20 minutes we pull apart, both of us out of breath. We lean our foreheads against each other, catching our breath.

"Okay, I take it back. You don't kiss like a fish" Ziggy says with a laugh. "You're not too bad yourself, Berman" I say with a chuckle. "Let's say it's even, yeah?" She asks and I nod my head in response. "I actually quite enjoyed it" Ziggy whispers. "Me too, to be honest" I whisper back. We both laugh at this.

"You wanna make out again?" I ask with a chuckle. "Yeah, let's do that" She agrees. I reconnect our lips again and push her onto my bed, not breaking the kiss. I crawl on top of her and wrap my arms around her neck. She puts her hands on my ass and gives it a light squeeze, making me smirk.

Let's just say we spent the next two hours making out and leaving hickeys on each others necks and collarbones.

-at dinner-

Ziggy's P.O.V.

I walk into the mess hall with a smile on my face. I make my way over to the table Cindy and her friends are sitting at and sit down next to her. "Hey Zig- How did you get all those hickeys?" Cindy asks furrowing her eyebrows. "Wait, was it Y/n?" Cindy asks kinda shocked. I look down at my lap, trying to hide the light pink blush coating my cheeks. "Omg, it was Y/n!" Cindy practically yells. "Shut up! Not the whole camp has to know" I hiss and smack her shoulder. Everyone at the table starts laughing.

Once everyone finishes laughing Alice turns to me. "So you like her?" She ask, clearly curious. "I don't know, maybe" I mumble looking down at my lap again.

Y/n's P.O.V.

I walk into the mess hall and sit down at the table my friends are sitting at. "So I see you and Ziggy sorted everything out" Kurt says with a laugh, gesturing to the hickeys on my neck and collarbones. I roll my eyes at him and chuckle. "So, you guys dating now?" Nick Goode asks me with a smirk. "No" I state, shooting a glare his way. "Do you want to date her?" Kurt says, a smug smirk on his face. "Yes- I mean, no- Maybe.." I fumble over my words, looking down at my lap to hide the light pink blush coating my cheeks. Kurt laughs at my flustered state. I kick his leg under the table and look up at him. "Don't laugh" I say and cross my arms. "Ow, that hurt" Kurt whines, fake pouting. "Don't be a baby, man up, weak ass" I say and laugh at him. He just rolls his eyes at me.

We spend the rest of dinner talking about Color Wars, which starts tomorrow. But at some point I zoned out, thinking about my make out session with Ziggy. I smile at the thought of it and feel my cheeks heat up once again.

༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄
Woah, I had so much fun writing this lol XD Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this one-shot and please leave me some requests! Preferably by a pm/dm, but you can also make a request in the comments! :) Thank you NghtFury95 for the request! I really enjoyed writing it <3 Have a nice day/nigh everyone!!

Xx
       The author <3