Ice vs Darkness

Voices:

Christine Auten as Esdeath

Wagner Moura as Big Bad Wolf

———————————————————

The so feared and respected in the Empire, Esdeath Partas, was in a camp to battle enemies. Courtesy of Shura, son of Honest.

At the moment, the blue-haired was sitting in an armchair, looking bored at a message on a paper.

Esdeath: This is unexpected... An order to return to the capital... But Budo is already there, isn't it?

She puts her fist to her chin, bored.

Soldier: There seems to be unrest in the Northeast as well. That's why they want you to return, general... - Explains the man, with a slight bow. - They think you've weakened the invading tribes from the west enough.

Esdeath: Another rebellion? These battles never end...

"She looks happy..." - The mans in the room thought, as their leader was smiling.

She closes the notebook in her hand.

Esdeath: Looks like it's time to return to the capital!

The mans in the hut walk outside, leaving the general alone.

However, a certain brunette from Night Raid couldn't get out of his head.

Esdeath (psm): Tatsumi... I have a feeling we'll meet again soon.

[Insert this soundtrack: Bounty Hunter - Heitor Pereira]

The woman looked up patiently, thinking of her love. However, a sound cuts through the air, reaching her ears.

It was a whistle. It had a smooth and pleasant sound, but at the same time it was mysterious and gave off a strange feeling. Esdeath looks around, searching for the source of that sound. Looking to her right, she sees someone sitting next to her.

The subject had a black cloak with a hood that covered his head, making it impossible for the woman to see his face. But one thing she noticed was that the individual had a white tail and paw-shaped hands. It was he who was whistling.

???: Forgive me if I'm bothering you. Can I stick around?

Esdeath: ... I don't see why not. - Esdeath was calm, but wary of the hooded stranger.

The hooded man looks at the assassin. To her internal shock, he was a wolf, but he had a humanoid body, grayish white fur and blood-red eyes, which she could see clearly even with the hood on.

Wolf: Well, well, well! It's an honor to see General Esdeath herself, the strongest in the empire, face to face! Huhuhuhu... In the flesh! - Says the wolf, with a smiling face.

Esdeath: It's... nice to meet you too. - Speaks, picking up a nearby book to read.

As she opens the book, the Wolf analyzes her thoroughly.

Wolf: It's just like I've always heard it! With the famous cap... the famous rapier... and of course... the symbol of your Imperial Arm. - He comments, without taking the smile off his face.