Chapter IV

"The Warriors of Kyoshi" 

Now, Zuko's ship sails under a starry sky, in his quarters, Zuko sits before four candles with his eyes closed. The flames increase and decrease in time with his breathing. His uncle then enters. "The only reason you should be interrupting me, is if you have news on the Avatar." Zuko spoke in a low voice. "Well, there is new, Prince Zuko, but you might not like it. Don't get too upset." Iroh tries to approach Zuko with a quiet manner. "Uncle, you taught me that keeping a level head is a sign of a great leader. Now, whatever you have to say, I'm sure I can take it." Zuko let's Iroh continue. "Ok then, we have no idea where he is. The candle flames rise "What? Zuko Scowls. "You should really open a window in here." Iroh recommends waving a fan in front of his face. "Give me the map! Zuko snatches the map out of his uncle's hand. 

"There has been multiple of sightings of the Avatar, but he is impossible to track down. His uncle explains. "How am I going to find him, uncle? He's clearly as master of evasive manoeuvring.

Meanwhile, aboard Appa, Sokka reads a map. "You have no idea where you're going to you?" Sokka places the map on his lap. "Well, I know it's near water." Aang responds. "I guess we're getting close then. Sokka spoke with Sarcasm. They fly over a vast ocean with no land in sight. "Momo, Marbles, please." Momo climes into Aang's shirt and puts something in his palm. "Hey Katara, check this airbending trick." Aang speaks trying to get Katara's attention. Aang makes a marble spin in mid-air between his hands. "That's great Aang, Katara keeps sewing Sokka's pants. "You didn't even look" Aang unamused of Katara's lack of attention. Katara glances over to Aang, "That's great Aang." Katara stops sewing. "But, I'm not doing it now." Aang sighs. 

"Stop bugging her Airhead. You need to give girls space when they do their sewing." Sokka throws a nickname towards Aang. Katara rolls her eyes before turning to Sokka, "What does me being a girl have to do with sewing?" Katara narrows her eyes at him. "Simple. Girls are better at fixing pants than guys, and guys are better at hunting and fighting and stuff like that." Sokka gestures with his hand. "It's just a natural order of things." Sokka lays back against Appa's Saddles. Katara glares at Sokka, "All done with your pants, and look what a great job I did. Katara throws the torn pair of pants at Sokka. "Wait! I was just kidding! I can't wear these! Katara, please!" Sokka pled. "Relax Sokka. Where we're going you won't need any pants." Aang pulls the reins to his left. Now, they stand on the shore of a small mountain on a small island. 

"We just made a pit stop yesterday. Shouldn't we fly and get a little flying done before we camp out?" Sokka urges. "He's right, at this rate, we won't get to the North Pole until spring." Katara adds on agreeing with Sokka. "But Appa's tired already, aren't you boy." Aang looks to Appa who lets out a grunt. "I said, aren't you boy? Aang lightly nudges Appa. Appa release a yawn. Aang turns to Sokka and Katara with a grin, pointing at the bison. "Yeah, that was really convincing. Still, hard to argue with a 10 ton magical monster." Sokka scoffs. Aang's eye's lit up and gasps "Look!" Aang points to a massive koi fish leaps out of the water in the distance. Sokka gapes. 

"That's why we're here--Elephant Koi, and I'm going to ride it. Katara, you've got to watch me." Aang strips off down to his underwear and leaps into the water. "Cold!" he yells. Sokka and Katara cast each other a side-long glance. Aang dives under water and emerges on the back of one of the Elephant Koi. Katara beams whilst Sokka scowls. Aang clings to the Koi's dorsal fin and waves to them. "Woo! Katara cheers Aang on. "Yeah!" Aang yells. Two more Koi fish leap through the water behind him. Aang's koi leaps, then dives under water. "He looks pretty good out there, Katara mentioned to Sokka. "Are you kidding? The fish is doing all the work." Sokka gestured his hands before crossing and scowling once again. "No Appa! Don't eat that!" Aang beams and then his smiles fades as he spots Katara moving away. "Aw, man!" Aang smile drops.