Chapter 10 -A free prisoner-

I winced as I watched Kazuha run away from me, he probably thought I was an abomination with no heart becuase I can eat live things without thinking it's disgusting.

I soon heard police sirens nearing the area. Did he call the cops on me?! My heart started to burn, and fear struck me right then and there..

I just quickly got out of the water and put my shoes on getting ready to run but I was too late. Soon two police officers burst through the trees looking around franticly both their eyes landed onto mine.

"Hello sir. Your coming with us" the female officer grabbed my arm and draged me to their car. I'm doomed.. the car took off away from the lake and to the station.
.
.
.
They threw me down onto a chair in a room with only a table and a few chairs, but I knew behind one of these walls was another room filled with officer's marking down everyone of my words.

"First question. What's your name?" The female asked while pouring a glass of water and handing it to me, which I didn't expect. "My name is Scaramouche" I glared at her while she noted some stuff on a clipboard.

"Next question. What are you?" she asked focusing her eyes onto me. I just gave her a death glare since I wasn't comfortable telling her the answer to the question. "I asked you something and you have to answer it" she repeated.

I sighed, "I'm human just like you" I tried to make myself sound as convincing as I could but I guess it didn't work because she asked me the question again. "Fine you caught me there. And I think you already know what I am, right?" I gave her a smile and she nodded her head " I do know what you are. I just wanted you to answer"

She quickly wrote one more thing down before placing the pen onto the table. "This is the last question. Do you eat people?" I gagged pretty much giving her the answer. "Alright then. If you follow us we will take you to a room where we will do some tests on you. They wont hurt it'll just be a quick blood extraction." My eyes widened.

"I think I'm good.." I shook my head and got up from my chair backing up. "Sir you pretty much have too" the lady got up from the chair and came towards me doing the same motion that man named Dottore was doing. Slowly pulling something out of her pocket while coming at me.

I just kept backing up until I felt the wall behind me which was preventing me from going further. The lady stood infront of me lifting her arm and grabbing my chin tilting my head to the side, I felt a syringe hit the same spot as it did in my dream and the same feeling of sleepiness came over me.
.
.
.
I woke up inside the same room. White walls. White floors. White bed. White everything. I started breathing heavily since I already felt like I've been in this place before.

Until a tall man with blue hair walked into the room holding a clipboard. "I see your finally awake. Hello Scaramouche my name is Dottore and I am your doctor for the time being." He said while writing something on the clipboard.

He looked up at me and saw that I looked like I saw ghost. This feels oddly familiar.. it can't be..

Was this déjà vu?

_____________________________________

Sorry, SUPER short chapter but it's because I have no other ideas for this-

Words: 610