[] Chapter four []

Henry looked around and saw nothing but black, an inky abyss was all that was around him "Where am I?" Henry thought, looking around, "H-Hello? Is anyone there!" Henry screamed, anxiously waiting for a response.

He looked beside him and saw thousands of people lying on the ground, lifeless all of them had fresh wounds from gunshots, Henry walked backwards scared to death. "Are you proud of yourself?" Henry turned around and saw a man with a wound on his chest "W-What do you mean?" Henry screamed as tears burst from his eyes. "Look down" said the dying soldier.

Henry looked at his hands and felt a sharp pain in his chest, once he saw a tommy gun in his hands which was covered in blood. He started gasping for air and tears started streaming down his face. "WHY AM I DOING THIS?". Henry started hearing people scream his name "Henry!" A voice screamed "C'mon old man wake up!"

Henry's eyes opened wide as he jumped up gasping for air with tears coming down his face. "Holy shit Henry, we thought you were dying for a minute there" Sammy said somewhat relieved, Henry looked down at his hand,his grip losing as he calmed down.

"So? What the hell happened Stein!" Alice said, agitated, "I-uh just had a nightmare" Henry turned his head to Bendy who had a concerned expression on his face "About the war..." Sammy whipped his head around, staring at Henry "Oh my god...that sounds horrible." "Ah don't worry about it, this has happened since I got back from the war so I'm used to it" Henry said calmly. Sammy, Alice, and Bendy all looked at Henry with a surprised look, "Henry... I think you have PTSD" Sammy said, crossing his arms concerned "Oh uh that...explains a lot" Henry said wiping tears from his eyes.

Alice walked over to doorway, to make sure there weren't any Searchers around, "Well we can stay here for awhile, but we should still be cautious" Alice said looking back at Sammy and Henry, "Good, now we have some time for Henry to answer some questions" Sammy said glaring at Henry. "What the hell do you mean to answer your questions?" Henry exclaimed
"Well, Why did you say that I had left you?" Sammy snapped. "Alright you two, I'm going to see if I can find some bacon soup" Alice said grabbing a Gent pipe, "Hey let me come too! I can help you look in small places" Bendy said gleefully "Alright fine, but stay close" Alice cautioned. She was about to walk out the door but stopped, and stared at Henry and Sammy "You two try not to kill each other while I'm gone" Alice said, glaring at them whilst she walked away.

A few minutes later an argument broke out, while a hostile lost one, who happened to see Henry, was walking by. Henry was Angered, watching Sammy scream at him "HEY YOU, YOU'RE T-THE CREATOR!" The lost one screamed, Henry's eyes widened after hearing the lost one screech like that, "Sammy... run" Henry said as he grabbed his sketchbook and pencil. "What why? It's just a harmless lost one" Sammy scoffed, "If it's screaming like that it's obviously angered" Henry said, eyeing the lost one. "Yeah sure it's going to try and kill us" Sammy said sarcastically.

Just then the lost one was behind Sammy,about to hit him in the back of the head with a Gent pipe, Henry pushed Sammy out of the way and grabbed his ax, "Get the F—K away from him!" Henry yelled, hitting the lost one with his ax. Once the lost one was dying, it grabbed a shard of glass and pierced Henry's shoulder with it. Henry watched as it fell to the ground, lifeless, he felt the shard of glass in his shoulder and quickly grabbed his shoulder and saw the blood gushing out "Goddamit of course it did that" Henry thought.

"Henry what the hell?! Why did you-" Sammy cut himself off when he saw Henry's hand covered in ink, he looked up and saw Henry grabbing his shoulder as he looked for something to stop the bleeding "Holy shit... that thing got you good" Sammy said with a small smile, he got up and started walking towards Henry "Yeah, it grabbed a huge piece of glass and just-" Henry cut himself off when he felt Sammy grab his arm to examine his arm "What the hell do you think you're doing!" Henry screamed "oh calm down, I'm just seeing how bad it is" Sammy hissed "WHAT? YOUR A MUSIC COMPOSER, NOT A DOCTOR!" Henry yelled, his cheeks turning slightly pink and pushing Sammy away. "And you're a tired old man, NOT THE SAVIOR OF THE STUDIO!" Sammy yelled back, pushing Henry back. "Goddammit Lawrence, stop attacking like a goddamn child!" Henry screamed, "I'M NOT THE ONE-" Sammy cut himself off.

"What the hell happened here?" Bendy exclaimed, jumping down from Alice's shoulder, Sammy walked away from Henry and loosened his grip "Uh a lost one tried to...kill me" Sammy said, glancing at Henry. "That doesn't explain why you two were screaming at each other just now" Alice said crossing her arms, "Well did you guys find any food?" Henry asked, still clenching his arm "Yea! apparently there's other things in here to eat that aren't bacon soup" Bendy said excitedly.

I'm sorry this ended awkwardly I never had time to plan out the ending of this chapter
But I hope you liked it :)